Thread: Which is the Best Note-taking application for android?

Which is the Best Note-taking application for android?

Well guys I have been having a tuff time with this text entering stuff in my phone having android can anyone tell me which Note-taking application should I use for this? I know about MS One Note and Evernote but not satisfied, Please suggest me something other than this and tell me one of the easiest note-taking applications which would help me? Which is the most used note-taking application this days, that is having god experience with these application please share you experience with me please I really need one soon as possible?

Re: Which is the Best Note-taking application for android?

First of all am really confused and even shocked what is the problem with evernote and MS they are good enough they do store all the newly created note directly in database and they are really satisfying I have been suing evernote and I have liked it and they are really very nice application am really disappointed by hearing that someone has disliked it anyways never mind the other note-making application I would like to suggest you is Gtasks search for this and download it I hope you would like this one.

Well I was also using the evernote Note-taking application and I really enjoyed it it has really a nice look and design and it was easier to I don’t know why people have found it difficult and I don’t have any complain regarding evernote but I just switched to another Note-taking application as I heard it is an no1 note-taking application and so I switched to AK notepad and this has been really nice till now and I have loved it I hope you would have a good time with it too and well I would like to suggest you some more software if you aren’t satisfied with that so just try ColorNote and gizmodo may be this would be as your satisfaction.

Some of the other good software I know for note-taking and I have found it very easy and even for free, But I am having very tuff time thinking about your requirement and to suggest you which one if you are disliking evernote I have really found it very good looking as well easy in use my friends have said that and I would like to suggest some software and I hope this software’s are easy to use according to you and if not you can search for more such software over net try to search that and I am sure you will get one of you type anyways my suggestion’s are 3banana Notes, MobbisleNotesit is for Free, Notebook its free and if non of these then try Gdocs Notepad With Sync I am sure one of this would be as per as your requirement

Have you tried these out Kote Lite – Notepad by Crayontech , AmbleLink Notepad Basic by AmbleLink these have been really nice I have used both of them, you would really like them just try both of them and I know they are one of the easiest software for note-taking and they would really be satisfying and I to have a same feeling like other’s like why you don’t want to use evernote I have used it to and it was nice application.

Lets end up your search over here now I would be suggesting you the one which I have been using a long time and all my friends to have this and they are really satisfied with this software and I am damn sure that any of the user using it cant complain anything about it ever you would just have fun using it and they have been one of the leading note-taking software and most easiest one to so they are like aGDocs, SpringPad and Note Everything Pro I have been using Note Everythign Pro and it has been really enjoying and you would love it.

I would also like to support the point of evernote and it is one of the best software you should keep using that itself because I have used many of the note-taking pad’s and then have some or the other error but this evernote has no problem at all this is the only note taking pad which is flawless and you have enjoyed it and then you can enjoy it still and I don’t think any other would software you would be liking if you don’t like that I think is not that on one of the note taking pad can be referred along with this is ak notepad try that these are the only best one if you don’t like them then its to tuff to suggest you.