Thread: Application to Track your vehicles in android & review for aCar application?

Application to Track your vehicles in android & review for aCar application?

Hey guys I have got a android phone and I have heard about aCar application from my friend and he said a lot of thing about it like it is an application which can calculate the fuel mileage, fillup costs, maintenance and all this stuff is it really possible? Has anyone over here used this application whats the review about it I to want this application please tell me about this application as soon as possible? Help me please? Share your experience if you are already using this application?

Re: Application to Track your vehicles in android & review for aCar application?

Well I have used this application a little bit and I have found it nice it does works nicely if you want such application then you can use it out and enjoy it I don’t know if it is having a good review or no but it’s a good software and would be coming up if lots of people would like to enjoy such facilities and this is actually a good software which can measure your fuel mileage, fillup costs and maintenance also you would be satisfied if you really want to try such application.

Re: Application to Track your vehicles in android & review for aCar application?

Hello friend I have found this software really nice to and this application can help you by some features like, about your fuel mileage, expenses or maintenance of its vehicles, track, or just want to work if their vehicles are at their maximum performance, aCar is the perfect tool for you. It has an user friendly appearance and design, an aCar has detailed statistics about your car, information and graphical charts reports to provide the tones to let you know how your vehicles are performing at any given moment will you would never dislike such an application because it is new and really different application then many of the existing one.

No I don’t think there is any other application for such process in any phone this is the only application and has a great review you can use them anytime you would find it really exciting and if you are interested in using some different and unique software’s then this would be really awesome stuff to deal with and I have found it a nice software to hang out with and it has been really help full too, so I would suggest you that you should try this one out would find it nice.

I have heard of this application and I have saw the review for this application and I have found that it has a good review in market as it is coming up some people are really enjoying it. As it has been new software to deal with it has some exciting features and this would really make you like it but I have been using a different application for this form long and it is known as Mileage Log by NetIn.com and I have found it exciting to.