Thread: How to hide preinstalled apps on my android?

Re: How to hide preinstalled apps on my android?

As for screens, how many you have now? I think the sense allows a total of seven home screens. In one of their screens, it does not matter to pinch the screen with your thumb and forefinger and pinch to zoom in and see how many screens come. So you be able to modify 7 dissimilar screens so you have a screen for your stuff then maybe a storm game screen, etc. And if you want to move around the screen without moving all the applications one by one the pinch to zoom to screen appears after a long press on the screen to move and drag it to the desired new spot

Not sure if I'm describing this right, or maybe this is just one of those things you do not understand it correctly, but in a PC (Windows) to know how you can make a shortcut to something or move the application icon completely in another place? Well, guess what I'm trying to do is to move, for example, "Angry Birds" icon across the screen and thus eliminating the icon of the "all applications" window instead of duplicate icons for the same thing only in different windows, thus being the shortcuts.

How to hide preinstalled apps on my android?

I have some questions regarding my android phone. I want to ask that if there is some way by which I can hide otherwise delete the apps that are preinstalled on my android phone which is none of use for me like "Lets Golf 2", V CAST, Rock Band, etc? If the screen where all installed apps go can be increase without getting rooted. This is so that I can manage more apps in on the screen in better way.

There is only one method to take out those apps from it is to root. You will require the root access if you wish to remove otherwise hide the apps which are there in the phone preinstalled called system apps. Once you got the root access then you can easily remove those apps from it. Just search in google that how can you get the root access to you phone. I am sure that you will easily get the answer for this. And what you mean exactly by the additional more apps on the screen?

Yes I am talking regarding having more than one all apps screen. if you might modify to transform where it shows "all apps" to show something completely dissimilar would be very nice. But here is the actual thing that I require this to do. I am a storm spotter, therefore I desire to encompass every my software intended for that on a dissimilar screen then perhaps have one more screen intended for "games" then maybe even a third one intended for "gps apps".

To hide unwanted applications only can try another launcher like LauncherPro. I am using the same and successfully hidden application drawing. I just put all the bloatware company in what you do not see it. Lpp also get the widgets (not available in the free version), these players are meaningless, and remind me as much sense except a nice htc customizable dock scroll bar. You can also make use of the same and that will surely help you.