Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-06-2011

Pandora radio not working properly on droid

I have purchased a Pandora lat Sunday for my sister. Any streaming music on my Droid x quits after two or three songs. I have read that "all the time on mobile data" wants to be enabled and the way to do this is to go to Settings then after Wireless and networks after that Mobile Networks then there ensure the enable box. However, on my phone, choice is not there. When I go to Mobile Networks, all I observe is System choose - Home Only or Automatic. Is "always on mobile data" in fact the answer to avoiding flowing music to prevent? If so, how do I put it? Thanks in advance.
Old 29-06-2011

Re: Pandora radio not working properly on droid

Hi, this is not the solution to your problem. Has your phone always done this or did it just start? I would turn off, eliminate the battery for a minute, again install the battery, start up and attempt once more. You can start Droid X in safe mode and test the native music streaming applications to observe if they have the similar issue. If the problem is gone and the phone now works correctly in safe mode, you have a third party application probing with the operation of the phone. I hope that it will solve your issue. But I am not completely confident.
Old 29-06-2011

I would like to tell you this type of phone. As you know that this is a SmartPhone. Smart phone data plan is boundless. Its only Mobile Broadband plans that finds limited to 5GB. Decided the android operating system and goggle synchronize utilizes a lot more data than my older windows mobile always did, I cannot observe VZW disciplining us for observing us a platform that logically utilizes more data. I utilized Pandora driving to work everyday, and no complaints on my last bill.
Old 29-06-2011

I have had this phone since January '11? but presently began utilizing streaming music so I do not familiar with if this has forever been an issue. However, I am away from home now, attempting it in one more location, actually with better phone service because it works completely. Maybe this has been the genuine issue all along? I will attempt your proposals if it still suspended when I find home. Can you please tell me how to begin in safe mode? Please tell as much as possible.
Old 29-06-2011

I have had this issue for a long time. I considered it was just me. I know some ROMs appear to work better and some have no advertising. But, yes, very irritating. I thought it was because I am only the 3G and have established for the creation of high quality. YouTube is the same thing. I am back in action HTC EVO Sprint roots to see if that makes a difference. It will be in areas 4G Thursday to see if it works after the roots and observe if Pandora and YouTube works without breaks or jumps. I know this a little bit different but it is related to your problem.
Old 29-06-2011

Recently I noticed this too little for me is 1 to 2 minutes and then moved to the next song - very strange and annoying. Also, I recently noticed on the channel hear more also appears to be playing a lot of songs that really do not fit the profile of music / genre for that channel. Previously I would give him July 1, 10 stars of the music selection, but now I think I'm getting a lot of songs that do not really fit and less of the songs I have voted. Launch Yahoo! used to listen to online radio cast (through instant messaging plug-in) and I thought he did a fantastic job of selecting songs--9.5/10 stars for me. I just wish that Yahoo had a player for Android. Meanwhile, what to do with Pandora?
Old 29-06-2011

I would like to tell you that Pandora's been great for me. It will each once in a while leave out a song, but that is not Pandora's mistake, that is your data relationship fading. If it is playing music you do not like, you have almost certainly thumbed up or down incredible imperfectly and gave it thoughts that you do not like. You can forever log in online and observe all the thumbed up or down music you have done, and exact any faults. It is been actually accurate for me. Just be careful of too much diversity, as clearly the more variety there is, the more often it is going to assume imperfectly. No system is ideal.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,