Thread: GoSMS cannot send or receive MMS on my android phone

GoSMS cannot send or receive MMS on my android phone

I have installed the GoSMS in my phone. It was working well for few days but after that I noticed that it is not able to send or receive the MMS. I can see that but it is not getting downloaded. If I go to my stock SMS app then I can send or receive MMS without any trouble but with GoSMS, it is getting stuck forever. Some of the times it shows that the Auto Retrieve is activated within the sms app. Please help me.

Re: GoSMS cannot send or receive MMS on my android phone

In my case the Go SMS app is working great without any problem. I am running the Froyo that is rooted on a Dinc with the help of the Verizon. In my Go SMS app every option are unchecked. I have set the maximum MMS size to 1 MB and that is working great. If you want then tou can also do the same and see if that is working for you or not. I hope that you will be out of the issue soon. Thank you and good luck with your GoSMS.

From how many days are you having this problem? Is it started in recent times? This can be problem with the service provider that you are having. I mean that because of the low network. If you want to make it sure then you can have a talk with them and ask them regarding the same. They will tell you if the problem is from there side. If it is from their side then you will also get the solution from them. It might be minor network issue that will be resolved in few days.

In the place of that application, you can make use of the Magic Text. I can guaranty that this is able to send any kind of attachment with it whether it is an image or a video or a office file etc. You will also not have to do any kind of setting for this. Magic Text is a superior SMS messaging app which will assist you to take benefit from the high quality messaging familiarity.

What you can do is just send this problem to the developers and report then the same along with the phone model that you are having. They will debug that problem and correct that accordingly in their product. This will be helpful to not only you but also for the other users who are facing this problem. I hope that this problem will be resolved soon as I have seen some of the similar issues on many of the other side as well.

Most likely a task killer of f some sort, or the murderer automatic storage with a high threshold for maintenance of memory, perhaps above 80 million. Unfortunately, this can sometimes kill their SMS application. remove all these tasks auto / memory killer apps, or lower the threshold of about 40M memory