Thread: Why is iphone so much better than any other Android phone?

Why is iphone so much better than any other Android phone?

Hi recently entered to world of android as I got an android based Samsung Galaxy S phone as a gift from my office as for the best performance in the office, I admit that Android phones are quite good to use but at the same time I would also like to tell that I believe that iphone iOS is far more better than any other Android based phones. As I just wanted to know the reason behind this!

Re: Why is iphone so much better than any other Android phone?

If you owe a Apple ipone you can easily figure it out why iphone iOS is far more better than any other android phone, where as even android phones are good in their way but after using both an iphone and a android phone I personally believe that iphone iOS has no compression there are many difference that makes iphone iOS much better than android phones.

I totally agree with you guys I own an Android based phone i.e. Samsung Galaxy S and my elder brother has a iPhone 4. Well after studying both the phones even I believe that iphone4 iso is much better than my Samsung Galaxy S. Now I think that even I must have got an iphone instead of getting Samsung Galaxy s. Though features on both the phones are quite similar but when you use them on both the phone you will feel the differences.

Sorry guys I actually believe that Android has taken over iphone iOS as now android phones has been the most selling phones across the world. I don’t say that iphone iOS is bad but at the same time I would also say that android has now become better than iphone iOS as it has easy access as compared to iphoneiOS. And there are many features that makes android better today for e.g. you don’t need itunes or such medium to transfer data, as iphone needs it!

I can give you many reasons why iphone iOS is much better than android here are some of the reasons:
    • NO choices, NO confusion: its said that more the options you have the more confuses you get. As iOS has only iphone you don’t have confusion in buying it! Whereas android has many phones that can make you confuse.
    • Easier to use: iphone is quite a user friendly phone as compared to android phones.
    • Awesome touch: The touch that iphone has is just awesome, all iphon users will agree with me on this point.