Thread: Is webos is better than android?

Is webos is better than android?

At the moment I sport the wish thankfully at the moment rooted and custom rom, I do not know what did not before. Update is coming my way soon however I wonder what will perform, the feeling of pleasure but also looking htc pre 3 hp, would have to pay money for it directly however superior. Like the idea of the keyboard and one of my mates is an enormous fan of webos still trying on the way to convince me to get one? I was wondering if anyone has used and can make a good comparison. Mainly applications and widgets are my big foot spot.

Re: Is webos is better than android?

My biggest concern would be that it is a platform from one vendor that does not seem to be making many advances in market share. Therefore the development of applications will be imperfect within relationship and if HP decides the game is not precedence Smartphone, then you may just become paler absent rapidly. I say this through a number of regret, as Palm did a lot to launch the industry's PDA and Smartphone (I still see the Palm user interface 1990's when I look in an Iphone), and I of its products for more than one decade.

Dissimilar is not forever bad. Android webos I arrived and while I never look back I loved it while it lasted. The sense of multitasking is just leaps and bounds ahead of the big 3, and once you get used to the gesture that makes navigating around your phone easier than walking around your house. The biggest mistake is the catalog of applications. It's tiny. If it makes anyone feel better, however, last time I checked was still larger than the Blackberry.

I think every phone has its place. Palm is easy to use, pretty damn fast for the hardware (you can play in the Pre Angry Birds Plus without delay, for example. Trying to play it on Eris is enough to make a kick puppies), and has sufficient support in the time to construct it possible for those who would like it. As I mentioned earlier, , I don't observe myself leaving Android anytime within the close to future, however I love to tinker and love to have as much organize above my digital environment is probable.

Webos has great ideas. Multitasking card, swipe process. It also has some problems of poor memory. But as the operation of the market and competition is moving. Webos is moving slowly. Blackberry perhaps in the same situation as before. Anyone (including much of the market webos) the confidence to develop quickly sufficient to come up to. The market is at present less than 10%. Android and still wp7 IOS. I do not observe a lot of developers’ demanding to work through webos.

I don't be acquainted with that Webos is moving too sluggish. I consider somebody obtaining all their ducks within a row earlier than they re-release. HP will be rolling out a lot of phones that work through webos in the extremely near opportunity and they have thought that come 2012, the entire teams will run appropriately. It has the potential to be extremely, very large, through adequate support from developers.

I do not think this set to hate everyone who is anything other than the platform, and you should spend at your local store and play with a preview earlier than making your final choice. This is one of every world, finally. I played with Webos. It is a good operating system. It encourages developers to play with him. Support implementation at the moment is minimal, but HP has behind it is good. If Android is better or not is a matter of preference.