Thread: Motorola Droid Global 2 Display turning off

Motorola Droid Global 2 Display turning off

I was having Motorola Droid Global 2 In which my display is turning off every 2 hours. Before it was working good but from past 2 days my mobile display started turning off. And whenever I try to turn it on within a minute while operating it get off I had tried many things but nothing help. Does anyone know what may be the cause of the problem? Please guide me I will be very much thankful to the person who ever help me. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Motorola Droid Global 2 Display turning off

I was even using the same phone and it is having the display problem it gets turn off again and again when I’m trying to enter my password in the login page my display went off and I can’t able to access my mobile. I had even remove my sd card and then within 3 hours it started working smoothly and then I had format my sd card and even change the password of my account. I don’t want this to be happen again I think so it’s due to malware.

You can even try this. Just make a attempt to enter the password as fast as you can and if it get login then just go to menu in that see the setting and in that you just need to go to display time off and make it to the 1 minute for switching off the display if it doesn’t help then you must replace your battery. Just make a check if the phone is getting to much heated then go to customer care center as it’s a problem with the board.

Check your setting for the phone for that just you need to go to setting and in that go to display option and see wether the pocket detection id enable or disable if it is enable then un check that option and save it. After saving it then just turn off your mobile and after that check if you still persist with the similar sort of issue and even try to restore factory setting and format the sd card as malware may be the cause of your problem.

Just try this hope this will help you out. Turn off your mobile if cant then remove the battery and then start your Motorola Droid Global 2 in the safe mode and then check if the problem still persist or no and if it still having the same problem then there might be the third party software or driving installed in it and which is conflicting with other application. Get your firmware update from the customer care center that will surely help you.

Try to minimize the application which is mostly used for doing data transfer which may be like weather and even the news all this application drains up your battery and causing it to behave like that. Even check if the 3g or gps is turning off as there may be the cause of malware attack when they are turn on. Get the virus protection in your phone and even format your phone and if it doesn’t work then there might be the problem with the firmware.