Thread: How to stop auto launching app in android

How to stop auto launching app in android

I am having the Adv AppKiller. Problem is that all the times when I open that then I found that there are a bunch of applications which are running in the background even if I do not launch that. It is eating the battery of my phone. I tried with the AAK but that was also not able to close each application which was opened. Please help me. Thank you so much in advance for reading and posting to this post.

Re: How to stop auto launching app in android

You can configure the task killer and that will give you the best battery life. All you will have to do is just go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and from there see for the name of task killer and go to option. From there choose uninstall. After that, install it again in your phone and see if it happens again with you or not. I hope that you will be out of the issue after this. Good Luck!!!

The problem is that the system / services / other applications / widgets (which is particular, tend to start applications that are not expected) to start applications can meet certain requests. You would have to pursue these services / other applications / widgets which is difficult to impossible. The best thing to do is really stop trying to manage these (either by removing the cause of death of tasks or by adding programs that keep appearing in the ignore list).

The operating system also keeps applications "open", but not in the sense of Windows that consume CPU open work and power. Open IOS is more like "save the state. To see what is running in the background, press the menu button on the main screen. Then, Applications, Application Management Services, operating (there is also a shortcut to this that can be created). The use of a murderer of the task is shutting down things that are not writing the processor to begin with, then the processor works to reopen (which also use more than you left them alone). Just use the Run tab care services for things you do not want to run, and otherwise you'll be fine.

It is quite possible that applications are trying to synchronize, or restore the data and affecting your battery life, but do not assume the case. With a little concerned about the battery life, the user needs to analyze the user's particular use and management of pigs in the battery directly. Auto killing will definitely affect your battery life in an adverse way. Even use a Task Killer until you're a seasoned veteran of Android. It is more likely to cause problems assuming you think you know how things work on Android. As mentioned above, you may want to refer to the various current issues Task Killer. This is a dead horse badly beaten in every forum site Android. If you or work in a building with a large amount of interference that have battery drain. Just make sure when you're in a place like that to disable the data connection. Turn occasionally and let the phone sync, or turn the way the synchronization frequency down. Help largest I've found is the GPS. I only use when I'm using GPS navigation. I do not see the point of this personal GPS device, but especially in the bush is a discharge of the battery. It uses cell towers to triangulate the position, but if only one tower is still miles and ping time. There are several good theories and discussions here about saving the battery without using an application murderer / manager.