Thread: Does Motorola Droid 2 have an external Antenna Extension

Does Motorola Droid 2 have an external Antenna Extension

Hey guys, I am very new to this forum and I don’t poses much technical knowledge, so please adjust with the bad explanation and help me get over the query. I am planning to purchase Motorola Droid 2 mobile phone for myself. I saw few pictures of the mobile phone on Internet and I came across one image, which was showing connectors on the back side of the phone. So, I wanted to know what this connector is for. Is it for network or the Wifi? Please anyone with any information, share it with me as well.

Re: Does Motorola Droid 2 have an external Antenna Extension

In my opinion you should visit the nearest authorized store of Motorola in your area and get the necessary information about the connector which you are talking about the Motorola Droid 2 mobile phone. According to me no one other the mobile store people will be able to give you better and perfect answer on this topic. If you are unable to find any Motorola Store in your nearby area, then search for the store on Internet and visit the store.

There will be much better and proper detail about the Motorola Droid 2 on the official website of Motorola. So, I would recommend you to search for the official website of Motorola on Internet and search out for the Droid 2 mobile phone. Once you find the same, have a look on its features and specifications. On Specification part you will be able to find whether the mobile has got the external Antenna extensions or not.

If you are not able to find anything about the connector which you see on the backside of the mobile when you remove the back cover of the mobile, then I would suggest you to contact the Motorola officials in regards to the same issue. Go to the official website of Motorola and then click on the Contacts option. Here you will find the necessary email id in order to contact the officials. You can email them about your query and clear all your doubts regarding the Motorola Droid 2 mobile phone.

Hey dude, I went through the question which you have asked in the above post and took assistance of one of my friend who is more like a technician. So he gave me the information that there is not one but actually two connectors in the Droid 2 mobile phone. The one which you see externally is for the cellular network and another one is not visible unless you open the cell phone. It is located just below the back cover and it has got the “with Google” logo in it. This connector is for wifi testing.

Thank you, pal for clarifying my doubts. Special thanks for sharing the information that the Motorola Droid 2 consists of two connectors, one for the cellular network and the other one is for the WiFi testing. If you would have not replied to the post, I would have never been able to find that fact. So, anyways once again thank you everyone. I wish I will be getting future assistance from your guys, if I am asking anymore queries on this forum.