Thread: Motorola Droid X Battery Life is not good

Motorola Droid X Battery Life is not good

My 3 month old X Droid is unexpectedly having troubles through battery permanence. Used to be a day of moderate to heavy utilize and at rest have 40% to 50% battery life remain. At the moment, suddenly, I am able to hardly utilize and dies during the afternoon. Battery Manager says the display is using more energy, for the moment. However, I have the screen set to turn off after just 30 seconds, as I said; I cannot be using much at all and have to die. In addition, the phone seems to be something to synchronize periods of time.

Re: Motorola Droid X Battery Life is not good

One thing that really helps is to disable "auto" and will shine with a combined value of 25 or less, the lowest number in the still visible. As for the update / sync, if not to appear at or close to the top of its list of batteries which cannot be a difficulty. Depending on the load and practice habits, it possibly will actually be due to a battery. If you have not changed the pattern of phone use or to add latest applications there is no noticeable reason for his unexpected battery reduction.

Ensure the brightness is set as short as possible and has not been customized to load GB. In addition confirm that your timeout is set to display the way they had through Froyo. Make sure out the settings of battery and data manager / utilize the battery screen. The top screen demonstrate you the amount of time your battery is within the DX. If you handle the items within the record, perceive the data for that thing. I had a much less battery life of the originally. Through this information and modify a number of settings in my GB Battery life toward enhanced than Froyo.

I had the similar thing happen last week. The battery is depleted much faster than usual, and "storage Contacts" showed 49% battery usage. I cannot articulate if this was the cause or not, but I had installed just go EX pitcher. Uninstall it solved the problem. An additional thing toward try: go to Settings - Accounts and click on every account to perceive if something is synchronizing. If not, there is a scoundrel application somewhere. Uninstall applications in anticipation of the display is back on top of battery utilization.

No necessitate turning off Bluetooth, Wifi, and GPS and if you comprise apps, widgets, live wallpapers that are well designed. Wifi actually consume less power than 3G so you want to get ahead. The default is off when the screen is off. About once every month or two of battery run down all the way until the phone goes off? Then charge the battery until the end. This re-calibrates the understanding of your battery capacity / state.

Subsequent to rebooting, go to phone settings toward observe which applications and services are running. If something you've installed is running at what time it doesn't necessitate being, uninstalling it. For case in point, there is no good reason why a web browser or music player to run at startup and incessantly within the background. Uninstall and discover an unconventional. Uninstall antivirus and task killers.

Motorola upgrades are very rare - last one was 6 months ago - and this device will not be precedence for them from now on. Now if Motorola or someone else can find a specific cause for the discharge of the battery, there may be a solution that can be applied, however I would not expect a software solution in the near future. That said, the troubles of all of the battery cannot be for the same reason. I'm sure some people will find that in another day or so phone back to "normal" after the update.