Thread: Looking for Best Password Manager for android?

Looking for Best Password Manager for android?

Friends I have got a nice Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with an Android OS as you know so I just want some reviews regarding the best password manager which would sync with my pc and this tab to. Please someone dealing with same thing can suggest something to me and those who are already using and have a good experience regarding all this can share their experience please?

Re: Looking for Best Password Manager for android?

Well friend I have keepass on my Motorola droid phone. And I would like to tell you it has been working flawlessly I think you to need to get this one it really works. I have also used this on my LINUX system and my friend has used it on windows and it has been successfully working everywhere so I think you won’t actually find any problem with this. The file those are been hashed with an password for such files also this keepass is helpful so I think you need to try this one it would sort all your problem and would never let you think about any other software regarding all this..

Ok dear I have been using this software which is known as KeePass on my computer system and with the windows OS and also with Linux system from last some years and it has been satisfying me as it works as I want thing to work. And now when I got an android phone I thought to search the same software for my phone and I did got the android version I installed it on my phone and it was working awesome over here to so I think this would be really nice option if you would be going with it. It free encrypted, and syncs well with PC.

No really experience with keepass so can’t say by been very sure but I have heard one of my friend saying this software also face same problem as the other software’s have, which is these software’s don’t have auto fill features in them. And it is so boring to keep on re writing ID again an again. And in some of the phone tying the special characters are such a pain and it would really take you off your mind. Password Vault is the one which has been suggested with my friend and he says it has been working fine and I has all what he wanted and he is satisfy with that.

Hi, some personal experience I would like to share regarding this topic well I have been hearing about this software known as keepass and it has worked fine. But later on I have been using Oisafe.Well the desktop version version for both of this application imported my database (csv file) nicely. But I have to have some change’s in the csv file so that it can be used by Keepass but it was bit easy so no problem. The desktop version for this keepass also exports the encrypted file which can be readed by the android version. But yes you got to put the file on SD card manually but that isn’t a big deal I suppose. I would prefer syncing because this is an easy task. But for blackberry I still like ascendo data vault but the problem is I don’t think they have released it for android version so I have to be satisfied with this keepass and oisafe. The graphical view for oisafe is really awesome that is t reason I have been switching to it.

I would like to ask you to go with Splash ID because it never forgets the username and passwords ever you never have to rewrite it again, It has a secures and has the has a back up for your credit card number, registration number, PIN’s and etc. It also has a tendency to prevent you from phishing and key loggers. And it has been the best selling password manager over many years and I have used it these words are really true and you will find them true too when you would be using it. It is nicely synchronized with the blackberry android ,iphone and ipad’s and the have a cleaner design that loads the result faster for new search.

Guy would like to tell you about, that Google has also announced to release the best password manager known as Secrets, and this would be really a secured password manager as far I know about the Google products they are always so awesome and they are mostly flawless and they would be really secured for android am sure. They would be fully capable of having nice password security to any of the passwords like ATM, Verification code and other’s. And then you would be required a master password and when you would enter that you would be provided with all the details. If you need to remove the item or add the item then you got to hit the menu key.