Thread: Difference between Launcher Pro and GO launcher EX

Difference between Launcher Pro and GO launcher EX

Hi! My issue is not big. I just want to the difference between Launcher Pro and GO launcher EX because I have been using Launcher Pro and got many reviews from friends that GO launcher EX is better and it looks pretty nice too. I don’t prefer to mouth publicity. So I prefer asking you. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Difference between Launcher Pro and GO launcher EX

If ask you me the comparison between Launcher Pro and GO launcher EX then my vote is for Go Launcher EX. The reason is that you can create folders on the app drawer and keeps your application list clean. Also on the app drawer page there are three tabs such as All, Recent and Running. If you have more than 100 applications in which your are using few then you can just hit Recent and choose from there your favourite apps.If you want smooth functioning and running of application on your smartphone then prefer Go Launcher EX rather then Launcher Pro.

Even I prefer GO launcher EX because On the dock, You can put upto 15 shortcuts instead of having 4x4 apps per page, you might have 4x5 or 5x5 apps per page. So Launcher Pro has just been force closing and Go Launcher seems like a great alternative. I would also like to let you know that you can't use the Launcher Pro widgets with GO Launcher. You can use only one of them. Know its upto you.

Try using GO launcher EX once, I am sure you will forget Launcher Pro. The most interesting part of GO launcher EX you will like is that its theme part. When moving an app from one home screen to the next you just have to drag it over to the edge. Also by picking you can move entire home screens around. You can add up to 30 or less home screens as per your requirement including the feature of multi-view mode. So by seeing all this you may have got an idea that GO launcher EX is much advanced then Launcher Pro. Don't worry its safe for your android phone.