Thread: Data Sync among Android Tablet and Android Phone

Data Sync among Android Tablet and Android Phone

Hey! I have an Android phone with me but don’t have android tablet. Then too I was curious to know is there a way sync application and application data between two devices like Android Tablet and Android Phone. Is it possible? If yes then how? Can you let me know?I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

re: Data Sync among Android Tablet and Android Phone

According to my experience, I haven’t personally tried it before. I don’t think there is an direct way to sync such kind of data. There is possibility only if you do manually. I mean manually synchronize the data from one device to another. It also possible if both devices were connected to the same net for example Wifi. But there is no such application for it. Try these two methods that I have suggested. This might help your curiosity.

You must be aware of Cloud storage. As this cloud storage is becoming more and more popular these days. I can understand the reason behind your curiosity. Now a day’s smart mobile devices become more prevalent. You have a valid requirement. This kind of application or such direct synchronization would be launched bty next year or sooner. It would be very helpful for we users. I hope that day comes soon.

I think it depend on the application, I mean to say what application data you want to sync between two devices. For example Angry Birds saves it log or data to /var/opt/rovio/angrybirds/. So you can set this path to such a way that this folder is synced to both devices cloud service like DropBox.But this method is tricky and mistakes can happen often. Unfortunately this kind of sync application is not available, as far as I know.