Thread: Unable to upload recorded video on YouTube in Android

Unable to upload recorded video on YouTube in Android

I have recently purchased a Smartphone and I am having the android operating system in the Smartphone. And I am very happy for purchasing the Smartphone. But there is a problem regarding the video upload on YouTube. Yesterday my sister was dancing on the stage of the college because she was enjoying the farewell party and I want to upload the video on the YouTube but it was not happening. So anybody can help me in solving the problem.

Re: Unable to upload recorded video on YouTube in Android

I think that the problem is with the traffic on the network I think that you should use a file size in the limited I think about 3MB to reduce the network. I think that there may a 3rd party application that will help you out of this. I think that the application can be upload videos on the Facebook. I hope this will help you out of this.

I think if the problem is not solved then I think that you should I think that if you have to upload the video on the YouTube then I think that you should have an email ID on the YouTube website I think that if you are not having the user ID then I think that you cant upload the video on the YouTube I am sorry to say that but you can upload the video till you have the ID on the YouTube. I think that you should also make the ID on the YouTube.

I think that if you are having any Wi-Fi connection then I think that there is any interruption regarding the Wi-FI I think that there should be a traffic problem in the connectivity. I think that if you want to upload the video then I think that you should make a user ID on the YouTube to upload the video.

If still you are not getting the access then I think that you should download the application for the YouTube then I think that you should download the application of YouTube downloader or I think the up loader. I think that If this is also not helping you then I think that you should make an user ID on the YouTube and then upload the video directly by making the user ID.

Thank you for helping me and giving me the replies and now my problem has been solved for that and i have recently made an email ID on the YouTube and then i uploaded the video of my sister on the YouTube and i am thanking for giving me the replies.