Thread: 3G data is clogging randomly and signal loses on Motorola Droid 2

3G data is clogging randomly and signal loses on Motorola Droid 2

I am having Motorola Droid 2. Well I am using 3G service on the smartphone of mine. I have noticed that the signal of the 3g data seems to be lose randomly. Let me know if you are having the same problem of mine. I am unable to find out whether this particular issue has been associated with the device of mine or network provider end. Any help would be highly appreciated . Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: 3G data is clogging randomly and signal loses on Motorola Droid 2

Let me know whether you have done with extended battery pull on the device of yours? I think you should try with the Safe mode on the device of yours. as you are getting this particular issue randomly so I recommend that you should try to troubleshoot the problem randomly and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not. Also you should press *228 keys on the phone of yours and see whether the issue persist.

Well as far as I know this particular issue is associated with the current version of smartphone. There should be something like base for the troubleshooting of this particular problem. I am suggesting that you should simply try with the Factory Data Reset on the device of yours. it would remove all the users settings from the phone of yours and return your device in the state as it is switch on first time.

Looking at the situation I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the widget which I have installed on the phone of mine. any of the widget might be pulling the data it would be crashing the connection. You have to move into the airplane mode and toggle the widget at the home screen and click on the same. Then you have to switch into the 3G service. I have used the above mentioned instruction and it really worked for me and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.

I think there is an issue with the network provider which you are using. Well I recommend that you should simply contact the network carrier and claim for the service warranty. You should contact them through the hotline and you should verify yourself and simply provide the information which you are getting. They would let you know about the possible solution to troubleshoot the issue which you are getting on the phone of yours.

Let me know whether you have managed the to fix the matter after using the solutions which have been provided by the users. If there is no change in the situation then I am sure this particular matter could be happening due to hardware issue. In order to solve the hardware issue you need to contact the official service center and you have to claim for the service warranty. You should carry invoice details with you at the time of visiting the service center.