Thread: Getting trimmed text messages on Motorola Droid 2

Getting trimmed text messages on Motorola Droid 2

I am having Motorola Droid 2 from past couple of days and I have noticed a particular issue with the phone of mine. I have noticed that I am getting cut off in the size of the actual message. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is happening on the device of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting trimmed text messages on Motorola Droid 2

Well looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should try the following thing and let me know whether it is making any difference in the situation. I recommend that you should use the phone#@vzwpix.com and see that you are getting the message. Well the above mentioned email address is associated with sending the MMS through Email. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

In order to fix the matter of yours I am suggesting that you should simply perform a Factory Reset on the Device of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation. You phone would be restore your phone to the initial state after performing the Factory Data reset. It would remove all the user settings from the phone of your. However there would be no data loss after doing the factory reset on the device of yours.

Let me know whether Factory Data Reset is working or not. If you have noticed any difference in the situation than I let you know that you should try to hard reset on the device of yours. well hard reset would remove all the data from the phone memory so you have to take back up of all the data before you do anything. After completing with the hard reset you should simply restore the backup on the phone memory.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the Firmware which you have installed on the device of yours. you should download and install the latest version of the Firmware on the device of yours. you should back up the data before you do firmware upgrade as it would remove all the data from the phone of memory. After completing with the firmware upgrade process you should simply restore the data on the phone memory so try the same and let me know about.

I think you will be able to solve the matter after doing firmware upgrade of the device of yours. Well if still you are getting the issue then I recommend that you have to contact the official service center of the device manufacturer and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device which you are using would not have any physical damage otherwise the service warranty which has been associated with the device would be void and you will not be able to get benefit of it.