Thread: Is it the Headphone jack or the Motorola Droid which is corrupted?

Is it the Headphone jack or the Motorola Droid which is corrupted?

I don’t know what is the problem here and I am not able to classify as if what is the exact source of the problem here? Well whenever I am trying to plug the headphone in the phone then it has to be pressed firmly and then only I am able to hear the sound quite correctly. However the same is not the case after sometime it does gets degraded after some time. I don’t know what is the exact problem here, can you all please suggest me as if who is the culprit here? Is it the phone or the headphone jack which is the main culprit? Please do suggest me something on that I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so do reply please.

Re: Is it the Headphone jack or the Motorola Droid which is corrupted?

Certainly the problem is with the headphones. If you are not getting a proper output with the headphones then it is the problem with the headphones definitely. So do look out for the same, the phone cannot be the culprit here and only the headphones is the problem. That’s what I am trying to say here, do not worry much over here, try using the different set of headphones in the phone and you will automatically get to know the difference. That’s my suggestion for you do look at the same and let me know if that works out for you.

Yes I certainly agree with the above user. See if you have plugged your headphones in the computers headphones jack, then there are sure chances that the headphones might have got corrupted. It is a fact that many of them are not aware of so better do have a look at the same and even if you have committed the same mistake then do not worry get a new headphones that’s it.

I am one of the user who is having the similar issue. Well a lot of hardware issue has been confirmed by the Verizon people about these matter. The problem with me is that whenever I am listening to some songs with the headphones plugged in then I sometimes get to see that the songs gets switched to the next track and without my notice. I did not do anything then also it gets switched to next, don’t know what’s the matter exactly. I hope many of you all here must be having the same issue here, guys if you manage to get some solutions for the problem then please do try and revert back here. That will be the best possible help that you can give here.

Ok if that si the case then you must better have a chat with the manufactures about the particular problem and they wil guide you through the process. Do report it to the dealer from where you had brought this phone and better get the headphones replaced. The mistake is with the headphones only and not anything else. I think so it is been clearly explained in the above posts as well.

Yes there is no other option to try out. Probably I think the bets option is to try out replacing the headphones and hence I think that will be the perfect solution for me. I will do get it replaced as soon as possible and will inform you that what is the output kind of? I will get back to you all soon with the update.