Thread: Is it iOS much smoother than Android?

Is it iOS much smoother than Android?

Hi, recently I purchased the new iOS based mobile operating system and before that I had work on the Android OS. I've visited several site before, and this will be indicate that the iOS much smoother than Android. I think the iOS is to be better than the Android. What will you think guess. I still love Android but when I see the performance of the iOS then I like it. If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Is it iOS much smoother than Android?

I think it is more often than not happen in the Android Smartphone because the 30fps cap. This will be the main reason behind this as per my knowledge. It has a kernel that will be able to disabled this cap and may be it builds a massive distinction. The other mobile OS such as Froyo has to be also extra facility that helps to improve the performance. Gingerbread will also focus on improving its own performance and hence the android is decided to do the overclocking on this.

The Android has not to be offer a lot of web based programs. This will be help to modify the browser on Smartphone. This type of facility will be help to avoid such problem from the android phone. if you have work on the android phone then you need to use this type of facility and this will be really help to solve such smoother mobile OS problem. Android is a street vision using Google maps while the iOS doesn't have the street view Google maps. This is the main reason behind this.

I also feel this thinks in my Smartphone. When I read several article then I understand that the Android is help to customize as well as it also support for the latest facility. If you locate then you understand that the iOS has worst application and hence this will be the smother compared with the iOS. I am a big fan of the android and hence I said this sentence. This iOS also provide the better choice but I think this will be less compared with the Android.

I love android and hence I purchase a HTC Smartphone and immediately install android on it. This will be gives the much better performance. I have not seen any kind of worst in this Smartphone. Whatever you discuss but I think the android is to be the best choice in the today’s market. It was much faster compared with the iOS mobile operating system. This is the best and I really like this. The graphics quality of this Smartphone is to be very good.

I am not so sure you are right. Android isn’t necessarily buggy but the performance of this android is to be very good. The reason behind this is to be the application present on this Smartphone. This will be the best because this will also provide the overclocking facility. This will be help to improve the performance of the Smartphone. Hence I think the android is also been the smother compared with the iOS. Do the overclocking on it and this will solve the problem.