Thread: Unable to charge Motorola Droid

Unable to charge Motorola Droid

I am big a big fond of cell phones. Recently I have purchased Motorola Droid. Well I have found that the phone of mine did not seems to be charge at all. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter would e highly appreciated. Thanks a lot ion advance.

Re: Unable to charge Motorola Droid

Well looking at the situation you should simply turn off the phone of yours before you should try to charge it. in case the battery of the phone of your is sufficiently discharged it would not charge on the PC USB port. Make sure that you have installed the drivers on the phone of yours so that you will be able to charge the device of yours. the genuine charger of the device would generate the 750 or 850 millimpas.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the charging port of the device of yours. I recommend that you should simply change the charging port of the mobile phone of yours and see whether it is working or not. Your issue would be get resolved if the charging issue is associated with the charging port of the phone of yours. so you should see the thing and let me know about.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is an issue with the battery of the phone of yours. I recommend that you should borrow any other battery from the friend of yours and you should insert the same on the phone of yours and you should try to charge the device of yours and see whether it is working or not. If the you are able to charge the battery then I am sure that there is an issue with the battery itself and you have to replace the same.

I wanted to know do you having any service warranty? If you are having the same then I recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that your device should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty. You should carry all the information which has been associated with invoice details while visiting the service center.