Thread: How to import Birthdays from the Facebook on the Android Phone?

How to import Birthdays from the Facebook on the Android Phone?

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I wanted to know how can I import the Facebook birthdays to the Android phone of mine. Any help to get the requirement of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to import Birthdays from the Facebook on the Android Phone?

Looking at the matter I am suggesting following steps which you can use to get the requirement of yours.
    • You have to go for Birthday Exporter app on Facebook.
    • You have to click on the Download iCal file and save the same on the system of yours.
    • Now go for Google Calender and you have to click on the Create and you have to create a new calendar which is called Facebook birthdays.
    • Click on Settings and go for Calenders and Click on the Import Calender.

You have to import all the ics file to the Facebook Birthdays calenders.
    Let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Well I let you something which would be useful to you. If you are using HTC Hero then the HTC sense would link the Facebook friend of yours with the matching contacts. If you do the same the birthdays of the Facebook friends can be displayed on the contact of the phone which you are using currently. Also the profile picture of the respected profile would be included on the phone of yours.

I am not sure about the thing which I have mentioned over here but you should try the same and let me know whether it is working or not. Well you should simply edit the information of the birthdays of the friends which you wanted to on the phone of yours then you have to simply sync with the phone of yours. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to get the requirement of yours.

In order to get the requirement of yours I think you have to use any app from the Android Market. Well I recommend that you should simply get the Ebo birthday from the Android Market. You should download and installed the above mentioned app on the phone of yours. it is used to sync all the Facebook birthdays of the friend of yours with the calendar of the device which you are using.

If you have an option to keep your calendar as an external calendar and which would be show up on the phone calendar with totally different color. You have to choose the birthday which you wanted to import on the personal calendar and make sure that you have selected the yearly repeats on the device of yours. personally I have imported only 205 of the calendar on the personal calendar of the Android phone of mine.