Thread: Can I save MP4 files to SD Card from Android Video

Can I save MP4 files to SD Card from Android Video

Last month I have purchased the Smartphone and it is having the operating system of android. And I am enjoying the operating system of android in the phone. I was able to download the video on my phone from the android videos. And now there is a problem in the phone while from when I have rooted the phone I was able to see the video but when I am going to save the file then it is not letting to save me. And note one thing that they were all mp4 videos. Does anybody know that how to save the file in the SDcard of the android phone?

Re: Can I save MP4 files to SD Card from Android Video

I think that you would give me more details about the like which phone are you using and what is the software that you are using to download the video and from which site you are trying to download the videos from? And I think that the rooting will not be an issue regarding saving of the file. Let me know the details I provided then I will be able to answer you the problem.

Thank you for asking me the questions and I am having the Froyo update 2.2 and the software that I am using to download the videos is the android video application that I have pre-installed in the market. And the browser that I am using is the stock browser and the website from where I download the video or watch the video is the Huawei this is the site which let me download and play the video. And now I am able to only play the video.

I would like to suggest you that I think that the downloading or the saving of the video feature is removed by the Google. I think that they have attacked again and again on all the application that is allowing the video to download and especially the video that is on the YouTube. I think that the creator of the site himself make all this decision. And I think that the people do to pirate the video or any of the material. I hope this helps you.

If you want to save the video then I think that have you ever noticed the bookmarks on the YouTube video you have to just copy the bookmark and then in the text of the clipboard. And then you have to go to the internet browser and then open the menu and then press bookmark and then you have to just add the bookmark in the text location and then write some title and then press OK. And now if you want to download the video then you have to just go to the video with the help of the browser.

From the discussion going on I think that you should do the following steps:
    • Copy the URL of the YouTube and then you have to copy that in the text of the keyboard and then be ready to type the title in that.
    • And then you have to click on the internet browser and then open the menu and then click on the add bookmarks and then past the copied text on the book mark location field and then enter the title and then press the OK button.
    • And now if you have to download the video then you have to just go to the video using the browser that you have made.
    • Once you have selected the video then you have to just open the bookmark page and then select the bookmark that you have created.
    • And then a link will appear and then you have to just save the link and then your video will be downloaded.

I think that you should download the free YouTube downloader this will help you to download and save the file in the SDcard of the android. YouTube Download as MP4 / MP3 / AAC quality to the memory card and the iOS version has been available in the market in Cydia. Or I think that you should upgrade the phone by just upgrading it from the Froyo to the gingerbread or the honeycomb. I hope that this up gradation will solve the problem.