Thread: Sipdroid - Free VoIP Calling via Google Voice

Sipdroid - Free VoIP Calling via Google Voice

Before two month, I bought new Motorola Droid X Smartphone and now I need some information that helps to do free VoIP calling on it. I hear that the Sipdroid is to be the VoIP application for the Google Android OS. Hence I think that use this process for this task. Google Android OS running on my cell phone. I need the complete process that helps to do this task. Any type of suggestion would be appreciates.

Re: Sipdroid - Free VoIP Calling via Google Voice

For doing this you need to go to the Android market and then download Sipdroid process and install it on the Smartphone. Then start the application and use the set up a free pbxes account to link with Google voice. Then it will automatically fill in a pbxes account name with Gmail account name. Then you will see enter the password for google voice account. Then in settings of the Google voice app, set your Google Voice options and then try this process is work correctly or not by pressing dial up button. This will solve problem.

There is different process to solve this problem. You need to follow this process. Then first need to login on Google Voice and then open Settings menu. Then hit the Voice Settings option and choose Phones on that menu. Then you need to check the Google Chat is worked under Forwards to. Then just uncheck phone number. This will be help for forwarding that to the verification. This will be help for making Google Voice account. This will enables you to do the chatting over this Smartphone.

Well, I read that information roughly and this is the best process for doing such complicated task. I also faced the same kind of problem and that time, I decided to read some article. Then the process is present on many articles but it will be not correct manner. Hence I download and then read the user guide manual. This manual will help me to solve the problem by following the number of correct step. Then I suggest you to do this and solve the problem.

For doing this you need to just follow the correct process for solving this problem. Then first need to set up Wifi network on the phone and then download the Sipdroid from the Android Market. After that you need to install this on the mobile phone. Then open Sipdroid this application and go to the settings menu of Sipdroid. Then set the username, password, domain, server and other configuration. This will be help to solve the problem.

This Google Voice will be useful for to call any number without wasting any money. In this application you necessary to activate voice plan for receiving calls on Android phone. This will be necessary and it helps you to do the calling on the android phone. Then use this facility and this will be really helpful to do such task. This Sipdroid process will be compatible with the Google Voice. Then do this task and it will be help to do this task.

This type of connection will also need some setting this are the follows. You need to go to Settings menu and then choose Wifi Settings option. After that again hit Settings Button. After that you need to select the advanced option. Then select Wifi Sleep Policy and choose “Never” option. This option will be help to solve the problem. This also enable to you for accessing 3G on the portable devices. Then use this and it will be solving the problem.