Thread: No app tray button in Motorola droid

No app tray button in Motorola droid

Its been only a month since I had got this phone. now the thing here is that I have lost my app tray button in it and so the problem is that without that I am not able to get an access to the applications in my phone. so I have come here to know as if is there any other way in which I can get the button back in the phone? does anyone know about it then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your answers.

Re: No app tray button in Motorola droid

Ok then let me know if you are using any kind of native launcher just need to know if you are using any kind of launcher? Just let me know if you are using any kind of launcher from the android market? this is what the two things that I need to know from you. I am sure that you will be able to do that and hence let me know the answers of the questions I am waiting.

Yes you are right I am using the factory launcher that came with the phone. So what is that going to be related with the problem that I am having? Can you please tell me I am waiting for the suggestions from your side. So do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the reply.

The reason I have asked that type of question is that because when we are talking of the third party launchers, they can sometimes be the reason why you are not getting to see the app tray buttons in the phone. so primarily as of now that is the only reason I think would be the main source of the problem. So I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. Well let me inform you that there is no immediate solution for the problem. You can try out one solution and that is too do with the factory reset, so what that will do is that it will restore everything and hence that seems to be a perfect solution for you.

Ok thanks for that suggestion that you gave, well that seems to me as the last option. Ok then still I will give a try for the same and will let you know if the suggestions work for me or not. Appreciate the efforts that you have given here to solve out my issue. however if you will be able to find out what is the perfect solution for the problem then do let me know about it.