Thread: Motorola droid vibrates even after the Haptic feedback is set off

Motorola droid vibrates even after the Haptic feedback is set off

I hope you all have read the title properly. Now after having read the title properly i hope that you all might have understood what I am trying to say here. So can you please suggest me some solutions for the problem, so that I can get rid of the problem. I have set the Haptic feedback off but still the phone vibrates and continues to vibrate in some of the places, I don’t know what is the problem behind that? So can you please suggest me some solutions for the problem, I am waiting for the help from your side. So do reply on the same. I am waiting.

Re: Motorola droid vibrates even after the Haptic feedback is set off

Ok the problem seems to be very much interesting for me, ok just a few questions that I want to know is that you have talked about the phone vibrating in some of the places? So what I want to know is that what do you mean by that? Where is the phone exactly vibrating? Can you tell me the name of the places where exactly you have seen the phone vibrating? Just a curious question that I need to know from you before I get started with the answering of the question, so please do reply to me I am waiting for the necessary suggestion from you all.

Ok then let me answer out the question of yours. If we talk about the specific areas then I must tell that haptic feedback always occurs while I am trying to unlock the phone. it is not that I have not updated the phone. I have updated the phone and it having the latest firmware but still there seems to be some problem with it. Whenever I am trying to unlock the phone it gives me a sort of jamming type of vibration in it. Which I really did not like over here, so just want to know if you all can help me out here with the suggestions. Need your inputs on these. I am waiting for the solutions.

Ok then your area of concern is the unlock screen. so for that you will have to get set with the unlocking pattern in it, so that you get rid of the vibrating. So for that what you have to do is go to the home screen menu and from there tap the settings, now go to the location and security. Now there you will get the set of instructions that you need to follow it up over there and you will end up getting the unlock pattern for the phone. So do try that suggestion that I have given here right now, I am sure it will be of good help.

Let me tell you all that with the keypad that is being used for the typing is actually being configured by the android keyboard settings. So if you want I to turn it off then do follow the steps that I have given over here
    1) Firstly go to the settings and fromn there Language and Keyboard.
    2) Now select the Android Keyboard.
    3) Inside that option you will get to see one more option i.e. Vibrate on keypress option. You have to just simply uncheck it.

Thanks a lot for all the options and the suggestions that you have given over here and hence appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue for me. I did try with both the suggestions that you have given over here and it really worked out for me, so thanks a lot guys.