Thread: iphone vs Motorola atrix vs Samsung infuse

iphone vs Motorola atrix vs Samsung infuse

Well I am looking for help from the users of this particular forum. I wanted to know which phone is better as I have mentioned in the title of this particular thread. Previously I was having an iPhone now I have purchased an infuse couple of week ago. Now I have found that the Motorola Atrix was the better option for me. Let me know which phone should I use? Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: iphone vs Motorola atrix vs Samsung infuse

According to me all the three phones are having great feature in their own way. If I wanted to go for any of the above mentioned cell phones then I would go for Samsung Infuse. Personally I don’t like the phones which have been manufactured by Motorola. However the only reason to select the Infuse is that this particular phone is having better front camera than of the any other phone which have been mentioned over here in this particular thread.

I was not happy with the inflexible nature of iOS and the RIM was having inability to generate the phone with the top specification. I was looking to have the phone of other than of iPhone. I have noticed that the many people are looking for Infuse than that of any other phones which are available into the market. It having 8 megapixel camera and also having great navigator set. I think you should visit the official website and have a look on the specification of this particular phone.

As it is already mentioned that all the three devices which have been discussed over here is having feature in own mean. Well you will not regret if you are supposed to select Infuse or Atrix. If you wanted to my personal opinion then I let you know I would definitely go and purchase the Infuse for me. However it is totally dependent on the choice and requirement which would decide which phone you will have.

The Samsung Infuse 4G is having 4.5” Super ANOLED Plus screen . it delivers extra brightness on the display of the device. After doing quick Googling I have found that the Motorola Atrix 44 is having a great hardware parts. I think I would be the best part in terms of phone. You have to see that you the device would suit you and your personality. What are your requirement to figure out the best one.