Thread: Motorola Atrix got hacked

Motorola Atrix got hacked

One of my friend who is having the Motorola Atrix recently came to me with a problem saying that someone is trying to access a remote access to his phone. I don’t know what is the cause of the problem. Since I am hearing it for the first time and hence what I want to say is that is it possible? He was heard saying that whenever he unlocks the phone someone is trying to download the application as well as some kind of other stuffs through his phone. Might be sounding weird to you, the same was the case with me when I heard it for the first time. Now he is very tensed regarding this issue and needs an urgent solution for the problem. So that’s why I am asking you for some help, so please do help me out with some suggestions. I am running out of the ideas and hence I need some urgent solutions for the problem. So please do sort out the issue of my friend and I am expecting some good quality solutions from you all.

Re: Motorola Atrix got hacked

See nothing much can be said about this problem. There might be a case where he has downloaded a malicious application in his phone which is using up his internet connection. There are various types of malicious applications that has come up in the market which does the same task, so that’s why I am asking you to first check out if the same is the case with your friend as well. So do look out for the same and then if your friend can find any of the malicious application then ask him to uninstall it as soon as possible from his phone. that will be the best possible solution that I can give right now.

I certainly don’t think so that can be the case because I have not seen any such kind of applications or the software that he has installed recently. The thing is that the applications and the software’s do get installed on its own. You will not believe that my friend has completely lost his control over the phone and hence the situation becomes terrible when he can see someone accessing the other details as well. So that’s a terrible situation in which he is right now. Don’t give the idea of antivirus and all. Since that also did not prove to be any effective solution for us. Waiting for your response.

Ok, if that is the case then I would advise you to do a Factory Data Reset. I think so that will be the most effective solution considering the situation in which you are in right now. Since you can reset all the settings and hence with that you can give a fresh start for the phone. also all the backup will be stored in your Gmail account. I hope you must be knowing where to find it. go to the settings and from there privacy setting and factor date reset. That’s it. Do work on it and let me know if the solution works for you.

Try booting your phone in the safe mode and then see if the solution is effective for you or not. I think that will be the most simplest of all the solutions that you can try out here. In the safe mode there are no live applications, so you can try and delete all the applications one by one and then that will be the best effective method for you, so do try it .

Thanks for all the effective solutions that you gave for my friend. However nothing seems to be working for us over here. We are going to show it to the Motorola service center and if possible ask them for a possible replacement from them. I think that would be the last option that we can try. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, so thanks a ton for the same. I will let you know guys if anything else did sort out the issue.