Thread: External signal booster for android

External signal booster for android

Recently I have purchased a Smartphone and I am having the android operating system and I have a problem regarding the external booster. Wait I will explain in detail when I m working at the desk there is not having a single bar on the Smartphone but when walked near the window then I can get 2-3 bars and for full time but when I am at desk it does not show even one bar. So that is why I am looking for an external antenna. So is there any external signal booster which I can locate it on the desk or near the desk. Thanking all in advanced for giving me quantity replies.

Re: External signal booster for android

I think that you can use the external signal booster for android if you want to buy then I think that you should purchase it from the Amazon website. But I think that if you are interested in boosting the signal for only one phone then I think that direct wire antenna can help you. I think that the direct antenna method is a boosting for the cellular phone and its signal includes the antenna that mounts from outside of the building and I think that this can help you in the car also.

From the discussion going on if you are having the no signals on the work office or in the area where you stay are like the dead zone and are not having any network coverage. I think that a cellular repeater will help you to boost the reception. In this case the cell repeater includes the antenna an amplifier and a coaxial cable. That is helping you to connect the Smartphone. I think that you should place the antenna either outside the building or on the desk or the window. And then you have to string the coaxial cable to the most continent spot and then you have to place the amplifier.

In this situation I think that you should use the Femtocell this antenna acts as a cell tower at your home and you should create the access point for both the data and the voice and it provides better reception than you might get from the nearby tower or the cell tower. I think that if you want to use the Femtocell then I think that you will require an internet connection and you will require a home LAN too. I hope that this will help you.

In this case I think that use the Femtocell antenna this antenna require an internet connection and you will require a home LAN too and after that you have to plug the device into your home network and then I think that your phone will be using the Femtocell radio frequency to connect to the cellular network you are using. And when you are leaving the home I think that the phone will automatically switch over the communicating over the normal network that you are using.