Thread: Unlock phone Android while changing slide icon

Unlock phone Android while changing slide icon

I have recently purchased a Samsung Epic Smartphone and it is having the operating system of android. And am having a problem while I am operating the phone and the problem is that there is a slide icon to unlock the phone and so I am not able to handle the phone so is there any way through which I can change the Icon or can I change the whole look to something different. I want this in any way please help me and let me know the replies. Thanking all in advanced.

Re: Unlock phone Android while changing slide icon

I think that you can do it manually but I think that this is an old way. I think that the file is located at /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app/english.lproj and from there you have to download the application known as the springboard.String and then you have to simply download it into your computer and then you have to edit them and then upload the application on the phone. And then see whether it is working or not. I hope this helps you.

I think that you should do the settings manually it is very easy. I think that you should follow the following steps:
    • I think that the file you wanted is located in the systems and then in the library and then you have to go in the coreservices.
    • And then you have to search for the file of springboard.app and then you have to search for another file named as English.lproj.
    • And I think that you have to download the springboard.String and then if you have downloaded in the computer and then you have to upload in the upload back in the phone and then install it in the phone.

I think that it is not so hard but I think that you have to go into the system / library / coreservices / springboard.app / English.lproj and then you have to look into the springboard.String and then you have to look for the “away lock label” and then next to the away lock label you have to just see the slide to unlock option then you have to change the text inside the brackets and then respiring or reboot the device that you are using I think that if you don’t know anything about this then I think that it will be very hard to do.

From the discussion going on I think that you have to go into the file located and then you have to edit the spring board file into your theme and then edit the it to edit you have to go into the var / stash / themes / (theme name) /bundles / com.apple.springboard /English.lproj and then you have to make sure that the away lock label is in the lproj and respiring.

I think that you have to just find the file the file is located in the systems and then in the library and then you have to go in the coreservices. And then you have to search for the file of springboard.app and then you have to search for another file named as English.lproj. And then you have to download and then upload it on the mobile. I think that this will help you.

Thank you for giving me the suggestions and I have followed all the steps that you have suggested and now my problem has been solved for the Unlock phone while changing slide icon and now I have changed the icon to a snake by just following the steps which have mentioned above.