Thread: How to chat with my Blackberry Messenger contacts

How to chat with my Blackberry Messenger contacts

Last week I bought new Blackberry phone and then it works good. This is the Blackberry Curve 8530 Smartphone and I'm happy the performance it gives. Now I want to chat with my Blackberry Messenger contacts. Can I do it? I've been looking for an app that will help to chat with the BBM contacts. There are number of people will be used this facility. Then suggest me good thoughts for this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to chat with my Blackberry Messenger contacts

BlackBerry Messenger is an instantaneous messaging app just for BlackBerry Smartphone. The best part about BBM is that it has been built in on BlackBerry phone. You need to just find the icon for BBM. This will be present on the homescreen of the Smartphone and this will look special which is depending on cell phone theme. In general this will be good for the people who want to chat with the other contacts of the BBM. Then se this application for chatting purpose.

The BlackBerry Messenger is simply an instant messaging program that helps to chat in real time anywhere in the world. There are two methods of adding contacts in BBM. One is PIN which is an eight digit alpha-numeric code and this is help to chatting. For finding this own BBM PIN code you need to go to Options and then hit the Status. It will be show PIN option on Smartphone and it will be help to chat with the friend using the BBM.

The other way is to be just help to you for doing this task. You need to just use the email option. This happen because you are requesting a contact by email. Then you need an email address and this will be help to set the BBM on the blackberry. Then use this process and this will be help to you for solving the problem. BlackBerry Messenger is free to use and you can easily do this task on the BB. Then you can able to chat with the contact.

If you want to add a contact to BlackBerry Messenger then you need to open BBM. Then click menu option and choose add contact option. Then use the address book to select contact you want to add. Then hit on contact and select request option. Then choose appropriate one based on the option to personalize message sent to recipient. Do this before your request is sent. This will be help to add contact to list and then able to chat with that contact.