Thread: iPhone user has gone for Android G2X and it falied.

iPhone user has gone for Android G2X and it falied.

I am an iPhone user from past couple of years. Now I have purchased Android G2X. I have found that this particular phone is having great firmware but there are lot of thing which should be improved. I have noticed that the phone which I have purchased is having an issue with the battery. I was able to use the iPhone of mine without charging. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: iPhone user has gone for Android G2X and it falied.

I am also disappointed with the Android Phones which you are using. Yes the Android phones are having the battery issue. Why there is an issue I tell you. Well iPhone is seems to be underlocked and there are lots of services which are turned off on the device. However into the scenario of Android phone are coming out with the all the services which is on. I am expecting that there should be middle ground so that there should be improvement in the battery life.

I have noticed that the GPS is only searching for the signal when an apps is needed. You will see when GPS is active when you will have the icon on the notification bar of the device of yours. if you are keeping on the notification then it would not make an issue until and unless you are not using anything like maps or actual navigation services on the device of yours. it is totally based on the Wi-Fi spot or 3G location. Because you will be able to locate your position by using the Wi-Fi or 3G service.

Well as far as I know Android can allow you to modify the batteries if you are looking for better performance in terms of battery life of the device of yours. even there are apps available into the Android Market which you can use to get the same. Well you can have the Juice Defender from the android market and download and install the same on the phone and see whether it is working or not.

I think both iPhone and Android is having totally different issue. Well it is well know that the Android phone are having the larger screen that of the other mobile phones. iPhone is having 3.5” screen so I think it would consume less power than of the Android phone. Android phones are having larger screen as well as they are having the better specification so that is the only reason why the android phones are having the low battery life.

Well I have accepted the fact that the Android phones are having the lower battery life. To make the keep working I have made solution. I have purchased couple of battery pack which I can use when one of the battery pack goes down I simply inserts the another one on the device of mine. even when I went to bed I make sure that I have plugged the phone with the charger so that I can get less issue with the battery life of the device of mine.