Thread: Solar power battery charger for an iPod

Solar power battery charger for an iPod

Last month I have purchased an apple iPod and I was very happy for purchasing this but there is a problem. I am a worker in the forest area and there is no electricity for about 10 to 12 hours. So I have a problem with the charging of the iPod. So if there is no electricity so how can I charge the iPod? I was not able to charge the iPod so my friend recommended that there is a charger known as the Solar Battery charger so I am really aggressive to hear that is there any solar power battery charger for iPod. Thanking in advanced.

Re: Solar power battery charger for an iPod

I was also aggressive to buy this and I purchased it and it works fine for a time but I think that there is a problem that if the charger will get more sunshine then I think that the charger and the battery gets very hot. As I remember that the charging process gets interrupt when the charging circuit temperature of the Li-Ion battery goes I think so about the 60° centigrade. And after that I think that the charging process gets affected. Are you looking to get one yourself?

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you the specifications of the solar power battery charger:
    • I think that it has a Solar Panel of about 0.4W
    • And the another main part is Input DC for about 5V, 500mA
    • And it has the output DC for about DC 5.5V, 800mA
    • And it has the Li-Ion battery of about 2600mAH
    • And its main specification is that it is compatible with iPod MP3/MP4/MP5 and other cell phone except iPhone
    • And its main specification is its size it has a size of 120 x 73 x 10mm / 4.72 x 2.87 x 0.39 in(L x W x H).

And I think that it has many features but the one I like are listed below:
    • The solar charger is having the best multi functional solar emergency charger and I think that it is brought by the latest solar technology
    • I think that the iPod Power Solar Charger is having the built-in of about 2600mAh and it is having the high capacity rechargeable polymer battery.
    • The iPod Solar Charger charging will work for about more time but it will charge in short time.

I was just surfing on the internet and I accidentally stumbled on an a site and I saw that there is a charger which will be working with the electricity and I was just shocked and then I read the full description and I was amassed that it the charger will work on the sunshine and now I am thinking of purchasing the charger. Why to search for batteries to put in it or remember to plug one in so I am definitely trying to purchase the solar charger.

In this case I think that it has a Solar Panel of about 0.4W. And it is having Li-Ion battery of about 2600mAH. And I think that it can work with the iPod MP3/MP4/MP5 and other cell phone except iPhone. and I like the feature as The iPod Solar Charger charging will work for about more time but it will charge in short time. But there is a problem that circuit temperature of the Li-Ion battery goes above the 60° centigrade. Then I think that it will affect the battery. I hope this helps you.