Thread: Can you drive App is detected as a Malware in Android mobile?

Can you drive App is detected as a Malware in Android mobile?

Well I have downloaded and installed Can you dive? App on the Android phone of mine. it was running great from past couple of days. However in today morning I have noticed and issue with this particular app. The mobile antivirus which I have installed on the device of mine is prompted that it was a malware and it should be deleted from the device. I am unable to find out why it is happening in the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Can you drive App is detected as a Malware in Android mobile?

Can you tell me which antivirus program do you have installed on the phone of yours? I have noticed some antivirus program which are making an issue while labeling Malware some of the apps which you have installed. Even I have installed this particular app on the device of mine and I have not found the issue which you have mentioned over here. But still I recommend that you have to run a virus scan with the any of the popular security software and see whether it is working or not.

I am not sure but there is something wrong with the app which is misleading the antivirus which you have installed on the device of yours. well I recommend that you should simply uninstall the entire app from the device of yours and then you should simply download from the Android Market and install the same on the device of yours. I am hoping that reinstalling the app on the device would be useful to you.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have contacted the developer of the app and they told me that there is an bug issue with the app itself. They have also told me that they are already working on this particular matter and they are going to give an update as soon as they have fixed the issue with the app. Well I am waiting for the response from the developer on this particular matter.

Re: Can you drive App is detected as a Malware in Android mobile?

I let you know that there is releasing of the lasts version of the app from the developer. Well there is 1.0.7 version has been released. You can download and install the same on the device of yours. in this particular version the app is having an ability to remember the number of drinks which are left out for you. So you should download the same I am hoping that it would be useful to you.