Thread: Is there a way to transfer Android contact list to other phone?

Mykola Guest

Is there a way to transfer Android contact list to other phone?

Last month I bought new Smartphone, and this works correctly. In this Smartphone Android 2.21 mobile operating system is running. Now I need some process that helps to transfer Android contacts to other phone. I think few of the users already understand the process to transfer contacts from one Android to other Android phone as well as other phone. This is uncommon process and if anyone has knows this then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Is there a way to transfer Android contact list to other phone?

This will be many easier way that can be help to transfer the contact list present on the Android phone to the other phone. For doing this you need to sync your phone with Gmail. This will be the easier and you need to download Google app. Then sync your phone using the application present on this. Then you need to prove your Gmail account to work correctly. Then activate it on Android phone and use the connect your gmail account. In that time, check the sync is to be on. Then you can be able to transfer contacts to other phone.

There is alternative way present over this phone. You need to try Bitpim program. This is the program that allows you to view and manipulate data on many CDMA phones. In this data the contact list of the phone also present. Then you need to download this program on your phone. Then access contacts with Bitpim program. After doing this import, upload accessed contact list into Gmail account. Then download this on any phone.

Normally the user will use common technique to do this task. The process may vary depending upon the model and OS of phones. I think android will provide this SIM based transfer facility. If number of entries in address book of phone is little and you just desire to copy the phone numbers to new cell phone. The simple way is to use SIM card. then copy phone numbers from old phone’s memory to SIM card. Then disconnect this card on phone and insert this on new phone. Then use copy task and copy the contact in new cell phone memory. This will be solve problem.

The alternative way to do this is Transfer Contacts via connected Computer system. In this process, use Nokia Ovi Suite application on Nokia phone. Then using this application, copy address book of phone to connected Microsoft Outlook application of the computer. Then use Desktop Manager software such as blackberry, or iTunes and then to transfer contacts from Outlook application to address book of new cell phone. This will solve the problem.

I also faced this problem in many times in my cell phone then I use the normal technique to solve this problem and to transfer contacts from one phone to other phone. In that process, first I copy the contact list to the sim card and then unplug this sim card. After that I did the insertion of this sim card on new phone. Then using the move or copy task of the name menu, I transfer the contact to new cell phone contact list. This is the basic process that helps to solve the problem.

There are many ways to do this task on any type of cell phone. The SIM based transfer facility is to be most popular in this process. This will be easily doing this job but it requires unplugging and then plugging the sim card. The other way is to be using the Transfer Contacts using connected Computer system. This will also provide the process, that help to do this task. I think the choice is yours. If your phone is able to transfer file using the sim based transfer facility then use it.