Thread: Android provide Freedom as compared to BlackBerry

Android provide Freedom as compared to BlackBerry

Within one year I have used so many Smartphone and now I was thinking about that the Android provide nice Freedom as compared to BlackBerry Smartphone. When I read several article then I see that this Android portable devices beating BlackBerry devices. Before two month I used blackberry Smartphone and now I I operate android. I experience freedom on this phone. That freedom is not in the blackberry. If anyone having knowledge about this, then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Android provide Freedom as compared to BlackBerry

As per you mention I also appreciate the performance of the Android phones. This Android is true freedom Smartphone devices. In this Smartphone, you can able to access Push Mail without activating special plans. In the blackberry, this type of task needs activation code and something similar to that. BlackBerry's App market was the biggest but in that almost all application are not free. Then the user will also like the Android application market.

The android app market will be provide many free application and this will be help to do the basic operation on the Smartphone. The searching and the downloading task of the Android app market is fast as compared to the blackberry. This android will provide free IMAP protocol. There are lot of developers are paying attention in developing Android application as compared with the BB and the reason behind this is the facilities present on this android.

The Blackberry Smartphone OS is requiring ambitious power which is not advantage for a portable device. Also the Blackberry failed to announce the battery life. While android 3.0 has already been checked also performance of battery life over this is very good. The Android 3.0 has significantly extra applications as compared with the Blackberry Smartphone. The compatibility of Android OS is good with more devices than Blackberry.

I read the related article of this issue and I understood that the Android is open source. Number of malicious application present in Android app market that will have easily accessible. Google has fairly attached with the Android and hence this will be work good for any kind of phones. While the BB performance is been also good but not very good compared to the android. This does not support some open source platforms.

The new launched Android 3.1 includes new developer features. Few of them are MTP/PTP, USB accessories APIs, and RTP. This will be containing new input events from mice, joysticks, trackballs and so on. Dream of Android developer is being it will be free as well as open sourced. The user will be capable to download any software on the android app market. Then I think this is the android provide more freedom compared with the BB.