Thread: Using Android Phones outside the US

Using Android Phones outside the US

Recently Android Phones launched on outside the US. I am a business man and I need to travel & work outside of the US. Hence I need the best android phone which can be never gives any kind of problem. So, can anyone tell me or suggest me that how practical is Android on abroad compared to using in US. I think there is lot of people use this phone in US as well as outside of the US. If any type of knowledge about this issue, then please contribute it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Using Android Phones outside the US

Most of the clients wish for Smartphone devices that give facility to great mobile internet experience for a large range of on-line actions. Most of the time user thinks that Smartphone have simply not been able to work on the outside the country but they are almost wrong. There are many different types of Android phone are present in the market, that will be help to work out=side the country such as US, USA and so on. This will be purely depend on the country and if the product is present on that then there will be nothing wrong happen on this phone.

In the US (United States), the entirety Android Smartphone market is rising very rapidly and it is almost to reach 50% of all mobile consumers. In the rest of the world the condition is different. The Android Smartphone taking up varies very much in different regions. In NZ we had launched only one Android device and this is the HTC Magic and the company is to be Vodafone. In the other country same things are happen.

If you want to access any android application outside US then you need to follow the specific process. Then you need to Creating your Amazon account on Android market. Then necessary to Setting up you’re of the Android phone billing address. Also need to set your phone number, payment card. The next step is to be installing the AppStore on your device and finally need to purchase paid apps from the Amazon Appstore.

In Android phone, the only problem is that the Google music, not available outside US. This is the main problem. The reason behind that many countries have assign restriction of accessing the Google Music outside US on Android devices. Few examples are China and so on. We all know that the Google Music is to be professional service and you need to pay money for use it. Then I think you need to ask the official site expert person. They will be helping you for solve this problem.