Thread: Suitable 32GB Micro SD Cards for Android Phones

Suitable 32GB Micro SD Cards for Android Phones

Recently I have purchased a Smartphone. And in the Smartphone is having the operating system of Froyo and the operating system are running well. I know that the latest Smartphone is having the capacity of almost 32GB and I think that it supports the 32GB hard micro SD card. I was thinking of purchasing the micro SD card but I don’t know which micro SD card I should buy that is why I am taking suggestions of you all guys. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping.

Re: Suitable 32GB Micro SD Cards for Android Phones

I am also having the Froyo operating system in my Smartphone and I was also having the same problem but my friend recommended me that I should take the micro SD card of SanDisk I think that it is a frequently counterfeited and I think that they give the card at reasonable price and they are also having the customer care service. I think that the transcend cards are good and I think that it is better than Adata micro SD card. I think that you will get the cheap card on the website of eBay.

I want to know that what is your money limit to buy the micro SD card if you don’t have any money limit then I think that you should buy and actual card of the SanDisk. Don’t buy the duplicate card buy the original one and from the reputable retailer or etailer. I think that if you are buying the micro SD card through the Amazon then make sure that you are buying from the Amazon and not from an affiliate. I hope this helps you.

I was also having the same problem that you have now I think that you should buy the micro SD card of SanDisk or Transcend. But in this case you can buy the micro SD card of SanDisk because it gives 5 years warranty for this card. Because I have experienced it I have purchased the tx32GB card but it was not working properly after a month. So at that time I thrown that card and I have taken the card of SanDisk. So from this you have understood that which Micro SD card you should purchase.

From the discussion going on I think that you should purchase the micro SD card of SanDisk but in that there is one interesting feature in this is that you as more data is in your micro SD card then the higher speed you will get in that and I think that the failure rate will also decrease in this. And it is also having the 5 year warranty and this warranty is as gold. And if you are buying the micro SD card through the Amazon then make sure that you are buying from the Amazon and not from an affiliate.

I think that you should purchase the micro SD card of SanDisk because SanDisk is having the warranty card of about 5 years. And I think that if you are purchasing it directly from the internet then make sure that you are purchasing from the right retailer. And make sure that you are considering the seller as well as the brand. If you are not having the best and trusted retailer than I think that you should directly go to the website of Amazon or eBay these are the best retailer on the internet service.

From the discussion going on I will explain you in detail there are various class of micro SD card. And I am going to explain the class in MB/ s transfer rate. And I think that the class 2 does almost 2 MB/s or you can say as 16 Mbits/s. and I think that the class 10 does 10 MB/s or 80 Mbits/s. I think that it is having the simple math but there is the difference from the 2 to 10. And I think that the SanDisk is the number one companies where they make top most Micro SD cards.