Thread: Unable to access push email service on my Motorola droid 2

Unable to access push email service on my Motorola droid 2

I do not slow further. I'm now the third Motorola droid 2 (replacement of T-Mobile because earpiece and digitizer and in none has the call to the mobile Internet mail does make sense. Whether k9-mail, Gmail app or the software itself from Motorola Right now I'm k9-mail because that's the most beautiful setting, just as I imagine. Until yesterday's mail call was once again. Then from one day to another he went super. Each email was immediate, with no problems pushed to my phone. And yesterday and today we went back no more.

Re: Unable to access push email service on my Motorola droid 2

I have not directly changed something; I've only NEN MotoBlur to create account to be informed about Froyo wenns comes out create only went under wireless, not the mobile internet comic white). I'm Still under the registration confirmation e-mail get pushed directly. I type in your case, more concerned that your mail provider and the problem is not the Motorola droid 2. Which service provider is you using it totally depend on the same?

In addition, it is relatively unimportant, since it partially works. Degree previously hats suddenly working again. I this morning with the battery in the intelligent mode options have set that the data connection should be disconnected after 15 minutes to save power. K9-mail but would actually every 24min (or what we just adjusting) the short and even consider what you would run through again. So I say yes, Sometimes, sometimes not never go up, I would understand it so (for example, the ports were blocked), but not like that.

The time factor could be, but it is definitely at least mostly not. The time span is greater for mail sent as a test. Manually retrieve even greater break with usually ends in SSL handshake failure I / O, where as I said yesterday both push and manual went without problems. Made very good experience with Yahoo, if the mail app it is still the great works of push installed without additional settings. So create account at Yahoo and possibly divert it.

Brief digression on push email, including IMAP IDLE is also called. Your mail program connects to the IMAP server. Then it sends the IDLE command. From now on is always open a data connection, which costs but not battery and no traffic, because no data is transferred. If the mail server now has a new message, it sends information on the OPEN link that new mail has arrived and you can start the mail program and pick up the mail because the server has NO chance to determine whether the connection is aborted and must be renewed from the connection.

I come here with GMX also not clear properly AOL GMX does not work. It is the persistent announcement wrong username or password, but after what feels like 287 entries, it probably should have voted once. When you press 'new experiment' always get the message 'Authentication Error Receiving' I'm probably just too stupid to set any what. About tips, I would still be grateful. I hope this will clear your doubt thank you.

As for the mail something better is it. Come somewhat more frequently, but it's totally random when they arrive. HERE NEN days time great, sometimes not, sometimes once a day, sometimes more than once. Do not plan what you want. Cannot be due to the reception. In the work so the reception should be more similar. Especially since we are near the same NEN poles of T-Mobile. On a day flips over the phone because it delivers all mail to me (coming to the old GMX address, unfortunately, a lot of spam) and is nothing on other days.