Thread: Difference between Motorola ATRIX 4G vs Samsung INFUSE 4G?

Difference between Motorola ATRIX 4G vs Samsung INFUSE 4G?

Guys am planning to by a new phone for me and am really confused between these two cell phone’s MOTOROLA Atrix 4G or SAMSUNG infuse 4G lease guy suggest me something which one to go with which one would be better for me and would be a good choice I want reviews about both of them what are the exiting features and which one is beating the other one in which manner please give me some detailed idea so that it would be easy for me to choose?

re: Difference between Motorola ATRIX 4G vs Samsung INFUSE 4G?

Oh this is such an easy discrimination to come up with I have been using Samsung infuse 4g and it is the best phone I have used ever till now and it has so many better function then this Motorola Atrix I don’t think its anywhere in the comparison with this phone I would say some features like camera is 8 mp in samsung infuse and just 5 mp in Motorola stand by time is 16.7 days in Samsung infuse and just 11 days in Motorola atrix so I think you can imagine what would be the difference in all the features of this phone go for Samsung infuse it is awesome.

Well I am using Motorola atrix and this phone is also better one it never had complains like freezing up or anything like that this is really a very nice phone and I would tell you this phone would never have such complains of freezing and all because the processor part is much higher than many of the other phone and even this Samsung infuse is not even in comparison if you really want a comparative phone then this Motorola atrix would be the good choice I would like to tell you the difference between this processor where Samsung infuse has Samsung Hummingbird, 1200 MHz the Motorola Atrix is much ahead by having Dual-core 2, 1000 MHz just compare the difference and this is what actually make the difference.

Well Samsung infuse is never less in many other features to I am also using this phone on Samsung and I have never found any complains like freezing and all in this phone though and I would also tell you this phone has get higher resolution then Motorola atrix and the screen also is with higher ppi this Samsung phone also has more talk time then mototola atrix the screen is also larger and I am using this phone so I know the sound quality and all its very nice and you would really enjoy this phone you really got to try this one.

Don’t need to go with any two mind’s in this question Samsung infuse would be really the best option just go with it without thinking you would really love this one this is an awesome phone and I have been using this from long and I am also enjoying this phone and would never like to get rid of it this phone is absolutely flawless and you would also enjoy this for sure it has a rich look and rich features in it and the qualities in which its going behind behind with the Motorola phone can be ignored because they are in very lees amount in front of the amazing features of this Samsung INFUSE.