Thread: Tips and suggestion regarding Motorola Droid X update

Tips and suggestion regarding Motorola Droid X update

Hello friends, I am thinking to update my Motorola Droid X to the Gingerbread. I have heard that it is a bit different and that is the reason that I want to try that once. So before upgrading that I need ‘to take some suggestion about this from you. So, if you have any suggestion or any tip for this that can help me then please post that over here. I will be thankful to all the replies for this. Thank you.

Re: Tips and suggestion regarding Motorola Droid X update

Sync icon not going away. We believe it is now. At least 24 hours to go away on its own. If this continues, some owners have had success by removing and re-add your email accounts, or data from the factory settings. Facebook seems strange birthday contacts. This will be fixed if you just wait a day or two, but the deletion of your Facebook account and adding it again seems to fix it. Let’s see what other people say about this.

I have run software embedded or non-action in the past but cannot receive / install the update. I do not know what to say. Some ex-roots are receiving. There are experts out there who may be able to help, but cannot speak on our site. I do not like the bottom four "Dock" icons. The three left can rearrange or change - long press to see an extensive list of options. You are also given the option of replacing them when you add an application icon drawer. Launcher application box on the far right cannot be moved or replaced.

The bookmark icon will open at the bottom has been accessed between the four tabs Marker. So if you've been in the Contacts tab through either the marker or the contacts icon, that is what the bookmark is open. Contacts always open to the Contacts tab. (If you want an icon that serves only marker for the keyboard, you can create a shortcut. Long press the home screen and go to Shortcuts> Marker> Marker. You cannot put this icon in the Dock bottom row.

If the notification light and sound does not work when you receive emails GMail is not possible to delete and recreate the email account in the DX. If you have multiple accounts to try and test it first before making multiple accounts. I had this problem and delete and recreate the account solved the problem. In my case I'm using the notification light of values and there is no application for it. For me, Gmail and text message notification light and sound worked fine after the upgrade GB.