Thread: How to back up sms on my Motorola Droid 2

How to back up sms on my Motorola Droid 2

I'm new here and have a problem with a Motorola Defy. Now I have a few hundred SMS on the phone, but unfortunately do not know how to get them on the PC for example. In what folder are the SMS stored or how war-I it on my PC? I hope someone can help me. So please help me out in this case and let me know what is the best way to take backup of the sms from the mobile phone that I am using.

Re: How to back up sms on my Motorola Droid 2

In my opinion even more comfortable with than the standard Motorola program with the tool sms backup and restore you can save it as xml files on the sd card edit and watch them theoretically on pc. To use for print or so without xslt transformation or so maybe this will help but probably rather less or so I am sure that you will be benefited by the same and will be able to take backup from the same.

Use the Motorola droid 2 a long time so it has accumulated some of the SMS, which I would like to secure. I also read many faqs etc but my take on the problem not to, since I can not use apps from the market. So here my question: How can I ensure that I defy please, to then reset to the market to use, etc. Have little idea of something, I looked up a lot here, but that's not really appropriate place for me .

Excuse me, then I push him the corresponding APP for even if he did on the SDCard attracts activated under Applications unknown origin, it would also work, I try it out, the question APP delete on the phone, so they have now by using the file manager installed by the SDCard, works. Otherwise, he should still get the android commander for windows that come with clear cell phone, and also associated apk, as installed. So now everything should work, you cannot even think of everything.

I deleted my Gmail account at Motorola droid 2 accounts and invested in other accounts for that I then use the Message Center. Motorola droid 2 The widgets are functional, without question, but in my opinion, what are the not so great. Must therefore strike a balance between what you want and what is technically feasible. The account created here will not appear in the Motorola droid 2 widgets, but here you have to email the advantage that you can highlight text.