Thread: After updating to Froyo 2.2 my Motorola droid 2 reboots frequently.

After updating to Froyo 2.2 my Motorola droid 2 reboots frequently.

Yesterday I uploaded 2.2 after that everything works. Since this morning on my way to work, the moto droid 2 will boot again and again. If I then take battery out and then start then the phone will start normally and stays on well. Only when I enter the PIN code and press OK on the Defy off and restart in an endless loop, by taking out battery can stop the boats. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong. A wipe before and after the update, I have not been performed. Funny, I also think that it worked after the update still barley, and it started only during the ride to work this morning.

Re: After updating to Froyo 2.2 my Motorola droid 2 reboots frequently.

The update I am on the Motorola Software Update tool performed. Then a wipe and the new Android system set up my downloaded apps, ringtones, etc. selected. Then I did a restart and since then the phone always starts again. I already did a wipe and swapped the sim card but to no avail. Without SD card I have also tried it but it did not help either just tried an E-Plus SIM card, the same problem, boot loop.

I'm baffled as I drove home yesterday from Defy the halfway house has to work again. Until this morning, the Defy finally worked out well. This morning on my way to work, just before Wiesbaden, then the phone has started to go back into the loop. It may be is because I'm at home and only EDGE network in Wiesbaden. Wipe on, I still have the problem. I will then send the phone once, but not if someone has a solution for it.

Possible and I've done the same for both. Unfortunately, however, also have empty the cache and the factory reset, and the RSD light with no relief. The phone resets itself every few minutes, since I've updated to Froyo. I have another idea: it may be due to the SD card, because that something "funny" was written so that the phone crashes when accessing the card. If that's no good, I have to send it but unfortunately.

Changes in the power you always welcome on emergency power - before the phone resettled? For that is where my wife's cell phone case. I then made everything from factory reset to SD card removal - but the phone still has resettled. Now I have taken out the SIM - and lo and behold, the phone works wonderfully again. Apparently the SIM card has a shot. I'm going to test again with a Simyo card making, whether the "network problem" still occurs with this card.