Thread: When can we expect Gingerbread on Motorola DROID 2 Global?

When can we expect Gingerbread on Motorola DROID 2 Global?

I was using Motorola from past 2 years and just now I had bought a new Motorola DROID 2 Global and there what I see is it is not having a ginger bird I had heard about other Motorola all of them having a ginger bird installed in them and even I had used it in my previous mobile but don’t know y the Motorola is not giving the ginger bird in this. I had search for the ginger bird for DROID 2 Global but dint come up with anything. I think so it had not being released does anyone know when it will going to released.

Re: When can we expect Gingerbread on Motorola DROID 2 Global?

The Gingerbread will be going to be launched within this week For Motorola DROID 2 Global or it might take at least 1 month to launch an official website. If you want you can search for the beta version on the net and install it. But I think so it’s not good to install the beta version as it usually released just for testing the product so you should wait for the official product to get released and it’s hardly few days and it will be in the market.

Its good too wait for the best things. In person I’m in not so much hurry to get it right now. Particularly reading about the main flaw in the Droid X gingerbread to launch it in public and that being validate on or after a personal friend of mine whose phone has being almost bricked. So I would wait for the time for its official release rather than getting any bug with a beta version and I think so it’s really worth to wait for the full version.

Motorola had eventually maintained an schedule for their project and updating of version so I guess we won’t going to get the Gingerbread for the D2G after few week when the release D3 . well I have few problem when I was going to the hill station I was using Google map which suddenly freeze and my mobile get restarted and later my mobile started getting heated is it due to the beta version of gingerbread that I’m using it please help.

I think so it’s the problem with the version try to uninstall it and check weather if you are having the same sort of problem if then it is not due to gingerbread it is the fault in the firm wear or might be the phone as it is getting heated . If you had bought it 6 months ago or less then it then it will surely get replaced. They will either update your firmware for it or give you the replacement. Hope this help you out a lot.

If you wish then you can do a factory data reset for that you just need to go into the phones settings and from there select the Privacy option and then and at bottom of the screen you will going to see the option for the factory data reset. Before doing that backup your phone memory on sd card. As there might be the problem due to application with beta version installed on your phone and might be due to third party software so doing factory data reset is a nice option and it will surely work.