Thread: Music turns off with screen in Motorola Droid 2

Music turns off with screen in Motorola Droid 2

Hi friends I am using the Motorola Droid 2 phone from last few days and the thing is that I am facing an unusual problem with this phone and that is nothing but whenever I am starting the music player and if the screen goes off then the music player automatically goes off I don’t know why the same thing is happening but I want to get rid of the problem as soon as possible. So please help me out of it and also let me know the best way to do the same.

Re: Music turns off with screen in Motorola Droid 2

Well I think I can help you out in this because when your Motorola droid is going in the sleep mode and that is the reason why the music player stops I know this must not happen but there might be some issues of concerns with the phone. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and visit the Motorola care and then there you just need to place a complaint and then see how things goes for you I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue.

Droid Milestone terminal is a large, heavy and lacking in details of design, but ultimately has a great result and personally for a long time became my favorite android. Motorola now after several rumors and leaks finally launches new Droid 2 (we assume they will call Milestone 2 in the world), a terminal really like the first version but it is clear which are fixed many of the possible faults they had, such as weight, thickness, or the lack of rounded edges on the design.

If Droid / Milestone was a terminal of 3.7 inches, with a 660MHz processor, 5 megapixel camera and a good sliding physical keyboard and you could really has not changed much in the end, for now still the same, with a touch of different design, unfortunately with the same thickness and weight, but with a 1GHz processor, Android 2.2, 5 megapixel camera with dual LED flash and the same as the multitouch screen of 3.7 inches. And yet, still repeating features an incredible terminal.

If the first version we were lucky to have an Android handset with 2.0 without any changes in its interface, this time we are free, Motorola droid 2 includes some features, most of all widgets, but it's still weird knowing that they will not remain a major development at Motorola. Flash 10.1 will come with integrated Skype mobile application as a great novelty.