Thread: Motorola droid 2 global Bluetooth peripheral device not found

Motorola droid 2 global Bluetooth peripheral device not found

I was using the Motorola droid 2 global but dint face any problem just before 1 week when I was connecting my mobile to the pc which is having window 7 installed in it when it was connecting after I had paired my device after which window started downloading my device driver in the pc after it had being installed when I was trying to the send the file it state an error saying the Bluetooth peripheral device not found and then sending had failed is there something to do with it to solve this problem pleases suggest for it.

Re: Motorola droid 2 global Bluetooth peripheral device not found

Try to search for the Widcomm Bluetooth driver and then after downloading reboot your computer and then just try to repair the D2G after that If your computer is having a fixed Bluetooth wireless adapter and then just check that Bluetooth is on before you start the download and after Downloading run the setup program And just Follow the installer on display instructions and After the software had being installed select Next and then just you need to follow the on display instructions to organize your Bluetooth setting.

Yap, it’s really work for me you should try to do it with the WIDCOMM Bluetooth software. You will easily get it in on net. WIDCOMM Bluetooth is software that allows communicating between the computer and other peripheral Bluetooth devices. For this we need a computer which is having of the USB plug-in Bluetooth wireless adapter or you can even use the software if you’re having the Broadcom enable fixed in it.

You just need to update or reinstall the usb drivers which is used for the windows which is most probably used for connecting the device and the computer but the Motorola XOOM tablet doesn’t support the USB DRIVERS. For those drivers you just need an Administrator permission to install It and after installing it reboot your computer so that changes can be made perfectly in the operating system and then try to connect and transfer the file by making use of Bluetooth.

Good idea for updating the USB drivers and when I’m connecting my mobile it can easily connect it with the USB but I’m still having the issue with Bluetooth and I had installed the Bluetooth drivers on my pc again but I can’t able to install it and sate an error Bluetooth device is not detected. I don’t think I’m having the problem with the dongle as I can able to pair it the thing is I can able to transfer the file and sometime even if it get paired it shows not connected..

Here is the best solution for it go to device manager and see for CSR_BTPORT_01 which you will get it in the other device and if there is no drivers in it then try updating the drivers and even check for the CSR BlueCore Nanosira which is under it and update the driver for it. If it doesn’t work then change the drivers for the CSR BlueCore Nanosira to the generic Bluetooth driver to do this you just need to select Update Driver Software and then select the option Browse my computer and then browse it to the folder where you had stored the generic drivers and update it.

The usb drive which you get it from Motorola is usually giving you the latest drivers and even the periodic check which make it sure that your drivers are up to date for the usb drive. I think so windows 7 is really a dependable driver. If you had not delete you’re pairing device then turn off the computer and even unplugged it from the power cord and keep it as it is and after about few minutes plug it again and turn it on and then again make a try for pairing.