Thread: Is T-Mobile planning to provide an HTC 1 GHz snapdragon android phone

Is T-Mobile planning to provide an HTC 1 GHz snapdragon android phone

I recently purchased the HTC HD2 and it is a great phone, but I'm not a fan of Windows Mobile, so he turned to me and reuses the Cliq. I wonder if there will be similar to a phone that comes with T-Mobile in the short term, but with Android instead. I be acquainted with that Verizon is amazing and the phone is unbelievable. I'm looking somewhat approximating a 1GHz Snapdragon HTC Android T-Mobile, please let me be acquainted with if you know of some news or rumor, thanks in advance.

Re: Is T-Mobile planning to provide an HTC 1 GHz snapdragon android phone

I have a T-Mobile account as well, and I'm payable for update in August. I hope there is something similar to the incredible shortly. I'm on a family plan, so do not think you are eligible to receive discounts on prices, however what regarding the Nexus One? Those are used for T-Mobile and include the 1 GHz Snapdragon. Esmeralda is rumored that HTC Smartphone project will be a super brand. Names such as spin partner and buddy have been thrown around, which leads you to believe it will have a full QWERTY keyboard.

The nexus one was the initial snapdragon cell phone. Nevertheless, T-Mobile does not put up for sale. You have to pay money for it from Google. That is changing rapidly because people want to see a phone before you pay 600 for it. For the first time it has some errors measure up to through a new one, however Google is open source as a result it's ready to be seated and receive speedy updates of Google for froyo. at the same time as I enjoyed my time through T-Mobile, after expanding my horizons a bit and try the incredible through Verizon, there is no way that would give T-Mobile another dollar of my money.

well, you can get the link of just under $ 200 with an update and a new contract, however the most up-to-date and greatest phone coming out intended for T-Mobile myTouch is the slide, which is similar to the hardware but with myTouch keyboard and the latest Android 2.1. That's going to be for most Android phones in June. I have the hd2 and love it. I am with Android on it at the moment. You can run Windows Mobile 6 wp7 android ubuntu. As a result it's an immense phone. And the speed is great.

I personally dislike the design of connections. As for carriers, because in GA, carriers do not care, I have the same coverage as my friends with VRZ or AT & T. I'm happy with TMO; they have good prices, wide variety of phones and customer service. And because I'm on one line and I have to pay $ 65 a month and plan exactly the same VRZ or AT & T would be $ 100 +. I hope this will clear all your doubt. If you still having query then try to search it on a official site of it thank you.

Allot of rumors regarding high end HTC phones imminent to T-Mobile this summer; however at the moment they are just rumors (Twist Sidekick, HTC Vision). The slide MyTouch will make sense, but it will be a mid-range phone 600MHz. You can get a grant Nexus, while not meaning you, you will receive Froyo as Froyo HTC Sense, I'm sure someone will get in the Nexus (but you would need root to install). I hope this will help you thank you.