Thread: Has anyone ever used Doubletwist media application in Motorola Droid?

Has anyone ever used Doubletwist media application in Motorola Droid?

Hi everyone I just want to know does anyone have ever used Doubletwist media application. I have used it. I tried this application on Sunday but the problem was it was too slow when it was syncing up on my desktop. Well the feature sounds amazing but it was so time consuming since it was very slow and thus I have to remove it from my phone. Does anyone have more information on this then please do tell? All replies are appreciated thank you.

Re: Has anyone ever used Doubletwist media application in Motorola Droid?

Hey buddy even I have used Doubletwist application. I like utilize doubleTwist for simply convert any video format as a result that it will play on my Android phone. It is seriously is one of the easiest programs to use I have come across. Just plug your phone in and begin syncing pictures, videos, and music in seconds. The initial syncing can be fairly sluggish, and after the first one is complete the subsequent ones should be considerably faster.

As per my knowledge I think the 4 GIGS of music will not help. Thus using it will be a waste of time. Also the disadvantage of this application is that it makes the phone very slow. Thus, due to this problem most of the people don’t use this feature. Try installing this application in your computer or laptop and see what happens. Is it still slow or it’s working faster. If it is fast then do tell it will help others as well. I hope this will help you thank you.

Yes, I agree that this application is quite slow. Well I would suggest you to uninstall this application and try again after some time. I am not sure whether this will work or not since I have not tried this but you can have a try. May be this is happening because you may either have stopped syncing the very first time when you have tried it with desktop. Just check it out. I hope this solves your problem. If you want to know more about it then search for it on net.

Hi thanks for your answers. Lastly I reached the reloading of the application to the phone and re-sync through the laptop. It worked very well. The synced time was fewer than 10 minutes somewhat the more than a few hours which was the first time. So far everything looks great. I randomly selected songs and all worked. The songs seem to be in the correct order on each album to date. If I meet the new issues I will post again.