Thread: Motorola Droid X: Picture rotation in gallery

Motorola Droid X: Picture rotation in gallery

I am using this phone from many months but never got any problem with any of the functions of that. But Recently I noticed one issue with that which was very annoying. Whenever I click any of the pictures from this and if I try to rotate that then it is just not allowing me to rotate that. I restarted the phone and tried again but again it shows me the same thing. I don’t know that why this is happening to me and how can I resolve the problem. If someone of you can help me with your suggestion then this will be really helpful to me. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid X: Picture rotation in gallery

There might be some problem in the settings of your phone and so you are getting the problem like this. Just go to the settings of that and then restore the settings of the camera. This will reset all the settings to its default value and you will not get problem with that. This is not for the 100 percent sure but then also there are some chances that this will resolve the problem. Please reply us if ti worked for you.

Firmware update of the phone can be one of the best possible solutions for this. So update the firmware of your phone to the latest version available. It may resolve the problem for you after upgrade. Other than this if you are having your phone under warranty then you can directly contact the manufacturer and they will tell you the exact way to resolve the problem. I wish that this will be resolved soon.

I am having the Droidthat has version 2.1 of OTA. I have seen a series of messages about how there was a difficulty through the camera lying on the Droid to be out of focus, but was resolved through this update. My camera has this complexity. Occasionally, the focus will be well for a day otherwise two and after that getting back out of focus. I attempted by cleaning the lens, but that does not look to be the difficulty. Any solution on how I may get this resolved?

This difficulty and twist the camera to focus appropriately for somewhat like 24 days and the subsequently 24. In my opinion, I like to perform a safe boot while the camera is failing and while it is within safe mode. You should replay your test chamber. Remember that even the proceed of restarting camera be able to react generally for a while. If you have Droid then pull off battery for some seconds, install the battery again. Turn the Droid and run camera analysis. Yet a third-party software application be able to make this kind of activities.