Thread: Is there anyone who is still using Droid 1?

Is there anyone who is still using Droid 1?

I was just wondering that is there anyone who is still using Motorola Droid 1 phone. The reason I am asking is that this phone is quite old and it also have an old version of android OS. Even I had the same phone and last month I sold it and I hardly got any resale value. Also there is no update available for this phone. So it’s hardly matters to keep this phone with you. You can sell it as soon as possible and buy a new one.

Re: Is there anyone who is still using Droid 1?

It does have this model and its working fine. It has some of the teething pains of every newborn and I did not ask to save the rainforest. But I'm picky about it for multiple email accounts, surf the Internet, social media, etc. My biggest complaint is the camera, but when I dealt with my move later this summer NE2. So even I am thinking of selling this phone and buy a new Samsung galaxy phones available in the market.

I still I have my droid 1 as well. When I got my X, I gave it my girlfriend to use. It still works as well as the day he got it, November 2009. In fact, with upgrades and enhancements that works even better than it did when I got it. When I upgrade my phone I will continue to use it on my wifi at home. I will use it until it dies. It is a great phone. I never sell all my life as it was the first phone that I can buy a copy of a long time.

Mine phone is collecting dust. Replaced by X, then Bolt. I never thought to dig a front facing camera much, but it is good to video chat with the kids while I'm working. I'm always working. D1 is a large machine, a little dated in hardware (mostly RAM) instead of software. Thought of dusting off and try some of the new ROM on it, but I really do not I have time. I have not even had time to root Bolt yet.

I use the Droid as a phone every day, bought when it first came out and still love it today. Yes, load times are slow home screen and my hand / lock button has recently lost his opinion, but I agree with the changes have helped. I also use it as an alarm clock, so until they smash against the wall, one morning I will maintain and care for forever and ever until the Droid Bionic out. I will keep this phone forever.

The original Droid Google phone is a real experience. I can use my droid 1 as well. I cannot upgrade until next year, so I'll be watching the bionic or lightning. There are also rumors of a Droid 3, so it will be interesting. As long as you can use the Astro Fire Manager and documents go, I'll be happy. Throughout this note, I'm assuming it will continue to receive updates for Droid 1, adding new features right? Hopefully for good.

Still I have the D1 I bought the day they were released. I have since supplanted with a D2 I like larger than the keyboard for an enhanced and more power. As with the PC software, many new applications just work better with more horsepower. I tried all the major players in the field of third party email application, messaging, contacts, and pitchers from home. I really like the many applications developers GO, including former pitcher GO, GO SMS Pro, GO contacts, and even go keyboard (an alternative to Skype). They all work great in today's devices and they are all still free.