Thread: mp3 music skipping in Motorola Droid 2 Global

mp3 music skipping in Motorola Droid 2 Global

I lately upgraded from a D1 to a D2G. Within my D1 I've not at all had troubles with playback of files stored on top of the SD card. From the D2G update extremely often however not always to play mp3 files during the file music player (music), my songs, "jump and pop" (like the sound of an LP back in the day). Sometimes the same files play fine. I've also tried another SD card with the same files and "jump and pop" is still occurring. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: mp3 music skipping in Motorola Droid 2 Global

Let me be acquainted with if you have any coincidence resolving this issue. I have not been capable to fix it, and have found that in two separate D2Gs. It's driving me completely crazy, and it seemed like everyone else had no problem hearing. All played very well for a day or two. Today I turned on the music application and everything played very well for some subjects. Immediately I received a notification of an email that began through things skip-pop another time.

I approach from Motorola Milestone and preliminary firmware of the Milestone had a problem which is affecting music playing through headphones and pop happens very often. That was totally removed subsequent to performing the firmware update (Motorola had formally recognized the error). With D2G sound effect is similar, but much less pronounced and occurs much less frequently. From my experience with my previous phone, I'm pretty sure that is not isolated from your phone and your handset only.

Another thing I noticed is that it sounds good when streaming music online. Jumping and popping shown in MP3 playback from SD card, which makes me believe that it is maybe the same error from the Landmark at the time the symptoms were exactly the same, however less important now. Optimistically the boys will make their Moto magic in the next software update (s) and solve this problem as they did with the landmark age.

I've heard others recommend widgets, cycling clock (very low) or back-end are able to be the cause and accurate through removing the widget, hitting low-threshold or CPU or kill services. In any case, I am supposed to not comprise to perform these things if it is a difficulty through the Moto application toward decodes the files. Unfortunately, a return phone to VZ may be the only real option at this time. Gossip Milestone was provided by another member.

The milestone was the subject of the jumps and appearing in 2.0.1 (the original version of TELUS shipping Canadian version). There was a big commotion about this issue is at the moment and was recognized by Motorola (theme was very pronounced, with D2G is not so bad). In the next firmware version 2.1 Milestone has been rectified completely and I'm pretty sure that the item was included in "Resolved Issues" in the release notes. My old Milestone music has played perfectly ever since.